I loved the Korean version very much, seen it multiple times. Was about to rewatch it when i found this, so I'm waiting for it to finish airing, I'm sooo excited
I mean a lot of this is just not true I was annoyed at first as well because I’d prefer them to just focus on…
Okay, thank you. As long as there is sweet moments before then I'll give it a try, my friend has been urging me but i hate when i feel the ML or FL is a rebound lool
yes but it is heavily censored due to restriction from Chinese government.
Ohhh okay. I only watch romance so it might be hard for.me to watch it though i love ML and FL in other dramas and in the legend, has this on my list forever but because i wasn't sure about the romance i didnt watch.
Oh nice. Did you get it shipped to north america? I was wondering cause I live in Canada and wasn't sure about the shipping. Someone did mention above that theyre pre-orders
In our region, WRTW is not available in Netflix. It's coming soon. How can I wait when the series is finished…
Oh nice, i am waiting for she and her perfect husband. I just learnt about Heroes from this comment section, so i saved. Definitely looking forward to it.
Is there any romance in this? Or cute moments between leads?