Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to Darkell • Dec 14, 2024
yeahthis drama has a ridiculous harem "psycho" reversetoo many secodary males (2ml, 3ml, 4ml) obsessed for FL...
There is a number 4 ? the two psychos are stressing me out like nothing and there is a 4?😳😳. He better not appear Oh Lord
0 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 12, 2024
First of all I walked into this journey despite knowing how it is gonna end but I’m so happy I picked this up.I’ve watched a lot of bitter drama this year one more is okay for my heart that has already become a stone of bitterness. This drama is addictive and really really good. I had worries I wouldn’t be able to keep up with it since I couldn’t get through episode 10 of MJTY since it was too dark themed and it was my first watching GJM drama. I’ve always watched his movies and I normally love dark themed stories in movies and not much in series or dramas but I’m
happy I’m enjoying this a lot. I understand why it is getting all that love. Well deserved. The actors, the cinematography chef kiss. I just found myself craming the dance steps for the ending song and dancing to it, my little niece was like “Mummy you are crazy”. I’m wondering how would I survive without watching Bai Jiu scream. In fact he is my niece’s favorite character since she loves screaming too. This drama is a feast of visuals like even the demons are beautiful😍.
22 0
On Moonlight • Dec 12, 2024
Title Moonlight
Zhou Chuan is such a big baby.. a big baby poodle. When he said he is experiencing his first love at the age of 27 I completely got him. I’m glad I never watched this in 2021 and watched it after LGIEF. It is such a breather
5 1
Replying to Dark Angel • Dec 12, 2024
Title Blossom
Oh wow 8.7, that's crazy but well deserved 👏🏽👏🏽
It needs to climb all the way to 9.0
6 1
Replying to Orchid • Dec 12, 2024
Did you first get to know her in this drama?
Oh.. I didn’t realize that. I just enjoyed him alot. He was like the light goven how dark that drama was.. I hope he gets his deserved fame one day.
1 0
Replying to Orchid • Dec 11, 2024
Did you first get to know her in this drama?
I’ve watched him before in Royal Nirvana. I never got to watch him again until this time around. I just realized on how many of his dramas that I’ve missed because Royal Nirvana was like 5 years ago. I’m not even sure how I missed him because I really loved him in Royal Nirvana. But I plan to check him out now ownwards
2 3
Replying to Tsukiko • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
He's a member of the pls protect this character and may they stay alive and happy group.
Same thought crossed my mind like please please let him stay to the very very very end..
0 0
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
Wei Tingyu is really dumb and cute in this current life. I love how he was digging his grave by badmouthing Dou Zhao infront of Song Mo😹
6 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Dec 11, 2024
how is the bromance here?
You are home if you love bromance. It is like really good
9 1
Replying to Eeshall • Dec 11, 2024
I have watched till epi 6 and I want to know if there is romance and in which epi xiao se will regain his strengths,…
only second leads had chemistry
0 1
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
I love characters like Gu Yu.. Him slapping the one’s who were badmouthing Song Mo during the funeral was so hilarious. He is becoming a favorite
19 9
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
My heart and soul are bursting because of Somg Mo😻😻😻😻🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼😻😻🫶🏼
1 0
Replying to Orchid • Dec 11, 2024
This is your opinion. I liked the lead male after this drama. And if you like, watch his other dramas. Then your…
Watch him in Brocade Odyssey
1 3
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 11, 2024
This drama is good like literally great and good good🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼😻😻. I’m on board ZYC ship.
7 5
Replying to kit grouke • Dec 11, 2024
Title The Trunk
He witnessed her walk in traffic with the aim of ending her life and the baby.. He too was shocked.. definitely…
We can’t say he was right or wrong. I understand it is normally right to choose your significant other but as I said he was someone who had an obsession of being a father than a husband so at that particular time that he saw her walk into traffic, It is his obsession of being a father that took over. He was given that choice to decide when the doctors had him sign papers. We are talking about a decision from someone with traumas and obsessions. He wasn’t normal at any circumstance. The lady too was at fault, she would have communicated from the very first place that she wasn’t ready to be a mother. Why get pregnannt then kill the baby. Where was she anywhere right also. She was also selfish infact very selfish. She’s supposed to be charged for manslaughter.
1 1
Replying to logiquement • Dec 10, 2024
Title The Trunk
I'm on episode 5 and fuck Jeong won ?? What do you mean "save the child first" ? Idk the rest but as far as I'm…
He witnessed her walk in traffic with the aim of ending her life and the baby.. He too was shocked.. definitely since he was waiting for the baby all along he definitely thought the baby is innocent.
13 38
Replying to Purple Ghost • Dec 10, 2024
Has this drama broken the 10K heat index?
I heard it broke 9000 heat index which is quite good for a drama with no promotion at all. I hope it hits 10000
1 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Dec 10, 2024
Has this drama broken the 10K heat index?
I too wish to hear about its heat index
0 0
Replying to Dark Angel • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
I couldn't wait any longer and went to watch EP 13 and I just have some things to sayFirstly her uncle needs to…
please don’t mention the site….
12 0