News
Replying to sabra23 • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Double
May I suggest this youtube short I found of everything he calls her: https://youtu.be/KXqtUewOh8Q?si=CzROk8vTaAFOlBs6…
Thank You👍
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 1, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I tried not to watch while it’s airing but I just couldn’t. THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD. I mean A MASTER PIECE😍😍😍😍✅❤️💝💖💕😘
9 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Dec 1, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Last 10 min or so of ep. 18: 💀 💀 💀 That was like watching a car crash in slow motion. I caved and skipped…
I was so embarrassed that I just turned away from my screeen.. I was having tenth hand embarrasment on his behalf.. I laughed really hard when be deactivated her as a friend😂😂😂. Dude was so embarrassed. I’m glad he left because I was worried he’ll be a difficult person to get rid off
5 1
Replying to sunshine75 • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Zhang Wan Yi in an interview: "I reject being cute as a man". That's why he can play such good ML characters.…
He is indeed really doing a good job. In script picking he ranks in the same group with Zhang Ruo Yun. Someone who knows how pick his scripts really well
3 0
On Burning Flames • Dec 1, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I miss Ni Tian😍😍😍
2 0
On Zhang Ruo Yun • Dec 1, 2024
Person Zhang Ruo Yun
I fear picking up his dramas because they are very very very good but somehow they have s2 that need a lot of patience. Because of Joy Of Life I cultivated a patience I never knew I had. He is really really good. One if my favorite actors
17 0
Replying to Celestia- HOD • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
that's so true, I respected her character for that
Yes. I was so shocked that I had to rewind over and over because in other dramas it takes another two or three episodes to rethink on whether to spill the beans or not and I loved her more when she testified against her mother. Very rare attitude of a character in a cdrama
2 1
Replying to sasa • Nov 30, 2024
Person Teresa Li
hoping that she'll be a part of sword snow stride s2
Praying for this daily
1 0
Replying to Shen Li • Nov 30, 2024
Person Teresa Li
Someone save this ugly woman from looking so ugly, it's ok to look ugly, can you even act? She can't at all! The…
You must be the most beautiful person if her looks are ugly…so funny😂😂😂😂
8 0
Replying to yarnie • Nov 30, 2024
Person Dong Si Yi
Her character in Rise of Ning was so straightforward & pure also such a lovely plumb figure she looks so gorgeous…
She was my favorite character and it was really great seeing her straightforwardness. It was a fresh thing to watch
1 0
Replying to JJJ • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Yeah, majority of the cast from what I have read is dubbed in this drama. Of the main leads, only LLD used her…
Damn.. the dubber has a very nice voice. I think the voice actor has ever dubbed Ren Jialun before. He sounds familiar.
0 2
On The Rise of Ning • Nov 30, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
If I knew, I would first watch Fangs of Fortune and Kill Me Love Me then end with Rise of Ning. Now I have to move to the tear put once more again😭😭😭😭. This drama was soo goo. I smiled a lot. It healed me afyer Love of nirvana and Story of the Pearl Girl…. i hope Pretty Boy and Brocade Odyssey will heal me after I live FoF and KLLM😩
1 0
On The Rise of Ning • Nov 30, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Zhang Wan yi is practically making me screeeeaaamm… and I love the new daddy.
2 2
On Best Choice Ever • Nov 30, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Still of my favorite dramas. It addresses alot of social issues
0 0
Replying to Shy • Nov 30, 2024
Person Zhang Wan Yi
he's so good at playing red flags with depth. he made me colorblind tbh and made me end up liking his character…
Hereee… I didn’t like his character in Lost you Forever but I swear I couldn’t stop watching him. He has solid acting topped up by his voice. I went on to pick up all his dramas.. He is a versatile actor nothing less
0 0
On Zhang Wan Yi • Nov 30, 2024
Person Zhang Wan Yi
I loveeeeee him😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. He impresses me everyday….I adore him
7 0
On The Rise of Ning • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I love the fact that Yixiu didn’t hesitate to spill out to Lin Mao that her mother wants to kill Yining. In other dramas knowing that secret is a whole other plot for contemplation. She is one of my favorites
4 3
On Love of Nirvana • Nov 28, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Is Allen Ren dubbed in this drama? Hope not because the voice is soo good.
0 4
On The Double • Nov 28, 2024
Title The Double
I miss Ah Li in Xiao Heng’s voice
2 7
On The Rise of Ning • Nov 28, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I’m really enjoying this show. it is among the few this year that haven’t met my fastfoward button. Really good drama👍👍👍👍👍👍😍.
5 0

