Editorials
On Blossom • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
Where is or are the actor(s) playing bodyguards to Song Mo. Are they twins or a single person playing two roles.
1 0
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 10, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
OMG the fight scene in ep 23 was sooo goodd. I was screaming like a monkeyyy.. Yang Jinglannnn foreveeeeeeeeer๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐. Excellent martial arts from ZYC OMG Iโm swooooning๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐โค๏ธ. Iโm getting craaasheddd. Mama Iโm in loveeeee๐๐๐๐. This month is not good for my heart one side Jinglan another side Song Mo another one Baek Sae Onโฆ hhehehe๐๐
9 0
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 10, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
What is this attitude between Niu Wuniang and her maid. It is very very ambigous. Sheโs the only person she stares at with a warm gaze๐ง
4 4
Replying to SyrenaBlue • Dec 9, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
The stakes is just too high for him to tell her everything as he also didnt know the real truth. He was wrong…
Well said. He communicated what he couldnโt give her but still assured her that he will give it to her with time. She communicated her anger and disappointment and he indeed understood he was wrong. Iโm not sure how to define how well fleshed this drama is. The details of their relationship is what matters a lot. It is hard for someone to understand how she fell in love with someone who hurt her do much and left a man who showed that he loves. Good acting from the actors and the characters each have their own arcs that merge to one. it was well portrayed
4 1
Replying to Vidar • Dec 8, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
Should have checked the ending sooner...I'm dropping this. Sigh!
I checked the comments earlier and when I saw a comment about the ending I dodged the bullet very fast and stopped with one heart snd mind at episode 35. Iโm not interested to know what happened after that. My happy ending is ep. 35
0 0
On Bao Jian Feng • Dec 8, 2024
Person Bao Jian Feng
An upcoming role as emperor again๐๐
3 0
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Iโm enjoying LYR a lot. Iโve watched him in multiple SML roles of which he was doing a good job but I always hoped he would play a major ML role and he is indeed slaying it here. He is aesthetically gorgeous as Song Mo.. the grey hair Oh Lord.. I picked this drama this evening and now Iโve already caught up with all released episodes. It is sooo good. A good way to end the year. MZY is also doing a good job. Somehow I usually end up watching her dramas.
16 0
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Whoever downrated this there must be a problem somewhere. Why?๐ญ๐ญ
4 0
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
I love how the situation suddenly turned warm in episode 5
1 0
Replying to Rudushi • Dec 8, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Hi!can you plz tell me,, does the FL hate the ML and has a secret plan to kill him, or thinks he is the reason…
literary.. they meet by chance in previous life as she ended her marriage and ML was plotting a rebellion. They go through through life and death together over the course of a single night and get reincarnated. FL is born with previous memories while the ML forgets them but she chooses to go through life and death with him in this lifeโฆ Nothing of what you fear
1 1
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Just finished episode 1 and say no more. I am here to stay.
2 0
On Love of Nirvana • Dec 7, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
This is a well done enemies to lover troupe.. I really watched to see how theyโll get to love each other after all that hate and torture in the first ten episodes.. Iโm glad they understood their principles and never list themselves invthe game of love. I love how Jiang Ci despite being angry and mad at Wei Zhao for lying and manipulating her she still stood beside WZ in public. She understood the bigger picture. Very rare female lead.
3 3
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 7, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
I love this drama. Just hoped on because I needed something b4 I move to bitter sweet dramas but it is just soo good. Why is the rating this low? Very engaging drama and the ML is soo good. I havenโt watched ZYC in a while but Iโm so happy he is slaying his role here
9 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I came rushing home from office driving in harsh rainy conditions and I was smiling all the way thinking of how my evening will be soo good with this drama. Reached at home; bathed; made a cup of hot tea had my snacks set on the table then turned on Netflix with a happy laugh then BOOM I see something funnyโฆ what? it has been postponed๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ. What am I gonna dooooooooooooo? This is a vibe killer
14 2
On Priest • Dec 5, 2024
Person Priest
Iโm absolutely a big fan..๐๐๐
0 0
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Dec 5, 2024
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
usually they say ppl falling off cliff never died but did she actually die in this drama?
in da first episode yes
0 0
On The Trunk • Dec 5, 2024
Title The Trunk
So I never watch Tv in the sitting room but on tuesday I saw some good review about this drama and decided to watch it on the big screen in the sitting room. Then comes the scene between Seo Yeon and her husband.. my volume was like 75 up high so loud and clear when my sister, brother and kids walkin perfectly when the scene gets spicier. I just ranaway. Iโm innocent. Iโve been avoiding them for two days now.
9 2
On Charlie Zhou • Dec 5, 2024
Person Charlie Zhou
I was going through my Apple Replay for this year and apparently out of 670 artists I listened to him the most since January to-date and my anthem as they termed it since I listened to it alot was the OST of Joy of Life S2 by Zhou Shen and I made it to his top 1000 listeners this year๐๐๐๐๐.
0 0
On The Trunk • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Trunk
Iโm surprised I enjoyed this maybe because of the leads because I normally avoid heavily mature dramas but this was really good.
7 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Dec 2, 2024
Title The Double
We were joking here to make a recording of that for our phone msg. LOL.
Indeed. He just calls it in the finest way possible
0 0

