Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to xui • May 4, 2022
when are they gonna release this i'm dying
You should first pray for Immortality or Winner is King to be released only then this will have some hope. The wait is long. Hold on
4 0
Replying to chaerry • May 4, 2022
Title Lan Zhou Yin
Where can i get updates ๐Ÿ‘€
This rumor was rejected as soon as it came out. The book was just in plans of being adapted but I think it wonโ€™t and Iโ€™m so happy
0 0
Replying to chaerry • May 4, 2022
Title Lan Zhou Yin
When will they reveal the cast??
I donโ€™t think youโ€™ll ever see this cast.
0 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 22, 2022
What about biology then?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
Yes. We needed some CPR
2 1
Replying to sydney • Apr 22, 2022
What about biology then?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
Definitely lookin forward to it
1 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 22, 2022
What about biology then?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
We are still getting to biology. They havenโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ yet
14 7
Replying to avodaya • Apr 19, 2022
Dropped! This is super boring. Nothing interesting at all. Everything is so mediocre. What a disappointment. No…
Oh that mustโ€™ve been Who the world ruled not who ruled the world
5 1
On Crazy Love • Apr 13, 2022
Title Crazy Love
So. I just began watching this drama and I can only define it as peculiar fine aged wine. You know the type of wine that is bitter but sweet at the same time; sour but tasty. One sip and you keep on thirsting for more and you stop drinking it but just canโ€™t get over it. Classic and beautiful.A very unique plot that progresses on smoothly without too much dragging. Just a plot worth enough time to watch and rewatch and yet canโ€™t get over it.
17 2
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
And prepare yourself for epic acting skill by Kim Jae Wook. Worth watching every single minute.
Indeed he never lets me down
1 0
Replying to cattaurus • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Without spoiling too much, amnesia plot is resolved by the end of Ep 4.
Thanx alot
0 0
Replying to curryna • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
the amnesia only last in ep 2 - 3. just watch it and youโ€™ll know.
Iโ€™ll do that. In fact Iโ€™m on it
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
How much do you wanna be spoiled? ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
How much do you wanna be spoiled? ๐Ÿคฃ
As much as you can write ๐Ÿ˜‰
1 2
On Crazy Love • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Hello Crazy lovers. I want to begin watching Crazy love but Iโ€™m not quite a fan of prolonged amnesia plots but Iโ€™m a fan of Kim Jae Wook and really wish to watch this drama. I just wish to know if the amnesia plot is prolonged throughout the whole 12 episodes or he remembers at some point? Either way Iโ€™ll watch it but just wanted to know about that. Thank you
1 11
Replying to Apple Eye • Apr 9, 2022
Up till episode 7 now, Iโ€™m really enjoying this ๐Ÿ‘ still I wonder how the novel is, they seem to drop hints…
How you ate my words. This is what I was going to inquire right now. About Gao Zheng. Some bromance is blooming and I like it a lot
1 1
Replying to Nelly12 • Apr 9, 2022
I have watched up to ep 3 and from what I see she's just a lady that would not do something just because her father…
There is natin to be merciful about. Iโ€™m not talking about her attitude towards marriage. Sheโ€™s within all rights to rebel; but her aggressive behavior like always using threats throwing out the knife at her husband to be was indeed bad news to me. I watched the rest of the episodes and sheโ€™s progressing well and is now good news.
0 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 9, 2022
Bai Lu filming dramas with all my favorite actors is just lit for me. First Xiao Zhan though it was just a cameo, then Deng Wei and now a probability of Ling He. So so happy๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜
1 0