News
On Zhang Ling He • Aug 12, 2022
Person Zhang Ling He
Our Ling He is doing soo good in Cang Lang Jue even if he’s SML but I’m so loving him. I hope to see more of him🥰🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍
5 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 12, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
He is so dominering and tyranic, i m sure he will be revealed as a villain. And pretty sure he is the reason why…
You’ve really said it all for he is so black bellied and so overbearing. He really is one chilling character you just 😡🤬🤬😡🤬🤬🤬when you see him. I pity Chang Heng
4 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 12, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Lord Yun Zhong isjust 😩😩😩😩
3 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
OMG!! This drama is soooo good. I can’t get enough of it at all
10 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Good dramas popping out everywhere. I haven’t even rested and here is another good drama. Good to see Ling He again.
5 0
On Winner Is King • Aug 6, 2022
Title Winner Is King
I come here everyday and end up disappointed but when I remember our neighbors of Immortality I feel we better off. But why China?
6 0
Replying to MomijiOhana • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
It depends on the translation. On Viky they translated as "fight over a husband"
Even though its fight over husband. It’s not like they were married by then and it’s not like Cheng Shao Shang had no right to fight over her betrothed just because her family died. Anyways she wasn’t any good news. I hope she’ll develop her attitude in the second part in case she appears.
1 0
ellietheelai • Jul 30, 2022
Article Zhou Shen (Charlie): A Voice Kissed By Angels
There have been cases where I watched dramas because Zhou Shen featured an OST in them like Ancient Love Poetry, Novoland Pearl Eclipse, Song of Glory and the dramas turned to be soo good. He really has an angelic voice
2 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 30, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I can’t believe I caught up after one sleepless night. This drama is indeed so good
12 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 29, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
What’s up with this He Zhao Jun? She’s the one who broke off the betrothal first and now she’s acting as if its Cheng Shao Shang’s fault with all you have this leave that alone… you dare to steal my husband that n that… I want to take pity on her but she’s just a nutcase. The death of her parents n family indeed is hard on her but she doesn’t have to come out as if the world owes everything
2 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
This drama is soo funny. It’s comedic undertone is so on point. It looked dark themed but never expected to laugh this much
10 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Someone; please spoil me how Lou Yao and Yuan Shenwill become not good enough for Cheng Shao Shang? I’m liking Ling Bu Yi but I wonder where all the promises with Lou Yao will end.
0 1
On Why Her? • Jul 24, 2022
Title Why Her?
The best thing about the final episode for me was Han Seong Bum’s speech that he ain’t sick nor is he pretending to be on a wheelchair and people should make a good choice of friends. What an exit for a cannon fodder😅😅
8 0
Replying to Darudius • Jul 19, 2022
Title Why Her? Spoiler
tbh with you. I honestly thought that Gong Chan would save the kid and get hit instead, not die just badly injured.…
I too thought Gong Chan will save the kid and ends up injured. I wonder why was he even there in the first place if all he could do was just watch
0 0
On Yang Guang Xian Sheng • Jul 10, 2022
Title Yang Guang Xian Sheng
Bai Lu please accept this role
1 4
Replying to Guy_on_the_Couch • Jul 7, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Some of the synopsis felt quite similar to a Cdrama.
Which C drama?
2 0
Replying to Becky • Jun 30, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
she will grow and develop to a better person in the last few eps
Then that is so good. I initially really liked her story but she kept on falling flat
0 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 30, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
Indeed Song YiZhang doesn’t fail to amaze me at how stupid she can become. Of course she’s a product of the over pampering by Pan Er and Sunniang but I never expected her to throw herself so easily to SRZ and they even have afternoon bed matters😩. I was looking forward to her growth it is so disappointing
0 3
Replying to absurd • Jun 26, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
I saw that first one, it was all over weibo yesterday, I think. Not very incensed about it, tbh. Don't get me…
Ok about the size of the waist 😂😂😂😂 that was funny
1 0
lo_ve • Jun 22, 2022
Article Lee Ha Na and Im Joo Hwan are confirmed to star in the KBS drama "Three Siblings Bravely"
I’m so excited for Im joo hwan. I’ve not watched weekend dramas in years abd I think I’ll consider this for him. I’m excited about him playing a Male lead. I’ve mostly seen him in 2nd lead roles
7 1

