Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Apr 3, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
There is a rumor that XZ next drama will be with Bai Lu. I think is a modern drama but not sure. I wish is true.…
I hope this comes true because I’m a fan of Bai Lu and being paired with ZhanGe. I would wish for nothing more
6 0
On The Oath of Love • Apr 1, 2022
I’m having serious withdrawal symptoms. This drama ain’t perfect but it surely is the best. I just loved everything about it and I don’t know what to watch. It deserves the love and hype. Kudos to Zhan Ge and Yang Zi❤️❤️
15 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 28, 2022
I’m here to scream about the chemistry, physics and biology that GuWei and LZX ooze off as a couple. I love this drama a lot. I think XZ and YZ did a phenomenal job. Kudos to episode 20. Damn the teasing and flirting on that sofa blew my heart and soul away.
17 0
On Lost You Forever • Mar 18, 2022
Just excited for this drama. Just a bunch of great actors I love in one drama. Deng Wei and Tan jian Ci❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰Yang Zi❤️
3 0
Replying to rosekwanjai • Feb 26, 2022
Confirmed. They have found her body today at 1pm. She is officially marked as deceased. This whole situation was…
What happened? So saddened by this
0 0
On Deng Wei • Feb 25, 2022
Person Deng Wei
Happy Birthday dear Weiwei❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Hwayi • Feb 1, 2022
I really don’t remember having a SLS even if its played by an actor I like. I literally avoid dramas with triangles and even if I watch them I just never end up with this SLS and I once tried it with The wolf since it was Xiao Zhan as the SML but I just never got it at all. I still ended up rooting for the leads romance despite its frustration.
2 0
On Ghost Doctor • Jan 30, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
I love this drama a lot especially the interactions between CYM and KST and Chief Ban’s micro emotions make my day. The guy is shocked on a daily basis and his reactions OMG
8 0
On Floating Youth • Jan 30, 2022
I’m so into sports dramas these days and here is another with some good cast. Theo Zhu xBai Shu.
1 0
Replying to sherlockandjohn • Jan 24, 2022
Apparently it's adapted from the novel It's Not Easy Being A Master
Almost similar concept about retaining memories from past life but totally different from It’s not easy being a master. In It’s not easy being a master the master and disciple spent almost throughout the whole novel traveling and visiting places in the martial world. Moreover it was the master with a demon not the disciple
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • Jan 19, 2022
The two knew each other before the shoot. I guess this spiced things up even more and it was nice seeing them…
Yeah. I enjoyed their interactions a lot
2 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jan 19, 2022
IS THIS SSVS DRAMA ADAPTION?
It’s completely different. If you read danmei novels you’ll realize it has a lot of similarities to many novels;so far only the plot of being drawn to the novel is similar and even the way he was drawn in is so different. The trailer seemed like a SVSSS rip off but this is so different from SVSSS given the fact it has its own novel.
0 0
Replying to Estelll • Jan 19, 2022
Isn't that the plot of Scum Villain's Self-Saving System? :D
If you watch it you realize it has a major difference to SVSSS
4 0
Replying to Zaria • Jan 19, 2022
with the new ban put into place, we may not get this series or any other.
I hope not
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jan 19, 2022
I watched all the behind scenes videos and photos of this drama shooting also the cast followed their weibo updates…
The two knew each other before the shoot. I guess this spiced things up even more and it was nice seeing them together
2 2
Replying to Cherryyy • Jan 16, 2022
Did they finish filming?
They wrapped yesterday
1 0
Replying to Trinityknoll • Jan 14, 2022
Title Sassy Beauty
Why isn't he the male lead? :(
Ikr. I wished for that :( but I just hope his role is intriguing like the ones from his two dramas
1 0
Replying to ye_mao • Jan 10, 2022
I coulnd't find anyting realted to the "full ban" of BL dramas... Can you tell where you read this? I only remember…
We can watch it if this ban doesn’t go through. I think Fans of immortality are almost fainting.
1 0