Yes, she initially thought of him/drew him, but she's not the author of the webnovel so there's not much of an…
Hey, as I open MDL, I see unexepected news from you. That's fine, thank you to write. I was mad about finishing the whole rewriting. I'm in the last episode now. Ep54. I plan to end this in one or two weeks. Then spend time to do an edit pass on episode 43 to 54. Then add translate & add pictures.
Then doing another edit pass on the whole drama + various things to fix I already have on a check list + add pictures on episodes with not a lot (between Ep14 and 27).
I'll need to fix Ep15 too. Probably the episode in the hole, from feedback, it's the episode people like the least. I could spot few things to rework. I can't do miracles and just provide my best, but now it's from a two years ago rewriting. Then I know it's not the best of what I make now. So, well, rework. Working, endless working. It's how it is. ahaha!
Nothing. Leftists are offended, as always. That's why. 😉
Watch the teaser they removed, so you can make your own opinion: https://x.com/Kdramastars1/status/1958463300045300202 People who posted that is from arabia and not offended. Only ones that are screaming are even not concerned.
I guess it's more the woke little crowd. Link I posted before is from arab (probably islamic) country. The guy never mentioned to be offended and just provide information about the drama.
??? Queen Seondeok, Dear My Friends, The Queen's Classroom were all great shows and this one sounds promising…
+ Sandglass, the 4th biggest rating in korean TV history. Iconic kdrama. And recently, Reflection of You was underdog, but if you watched it, you know how good was the acting and how amazing the directing.
They should keep making dramas just for them in Korea, and continue their regular stupid and outrageous mistakes, making maybe few people angry, but making laugh everyone. Anyway audience will stay because audience likes faithful kdramas and not things created for international.
I really like this series, but there are many things that are unclear. For example, why was the girl constantly…
All the answers are in the drama, in various scenes or dialogs, but as it's fast paced, it's easy to miss them. Here I answer:
"why was the girl constantly pulled into the webtoon world? Was there any particular reason for it, or not? " First time, she's grabbed by Kang Chul via a small portal linked to the tablet. Next, she goes back in W world because of Kang Chul thinks about her. However, it's a bit random, because he doesn't control that. Ep7, she come back soon in the police station, but Ep8, he spend lot of time waiting while thinking in the kitchen. Ep13, Kang Chul learns to summons. So he can summon anyone after this point. In Ep9, Yeon-Joo goes into W, but it's not because of Kang Chul, it's because of the Vilain. As the vilains becomes self-aware, the are able to attract her in W world. The presecutor does it (not volontary) when he's thinking about who she can be.
"Also, it seemed like the boy fell in love with her out of obligation and didn’t actually have any real feelings for her, or at least he didn’t express them." As it's my fav drama, I admit the romance isn't the best I saw. The hero is the mind/calculating personnality, so he's often a bit harsh. In episode 1 to 8, the romance is quite ok, or "classic". But when he's reset, it's more difficult to trust the romance. He makes a calculation because he has read the manhwa. "if my previous self was in love with her, I should be logicaly be in love too", it's not said, but it's what we guess.
"And why did the girl’s father give his appearance to the killer? I really can’t find any logical explanation for that" He has no other option. It's said in the drama: Kang Chul saw the face of the final man who stabbed him after the faceless killer, and it was Sung-Moo. Because Kang Chul made 10 years of investigation, it's almost impossible to give him a new track without a plot-hole, so he has to see a face he can trust. In the scene in the station, he even ask "why this man isn't on other cameras ?". He found a plot-hole in the script of Sung-Moo. But Do-Yoon convince him quickly, because they now have the killer with a face he knows.
Yes, she initially thought of him/drew him, but she's not the author of the webnovel so there's not much of an…
Currently, I'm rewriting last episodes. I want to get a full version asap. Then I'll add pictures. If you are interested and fan of W, I'll contact you, in case you want to read the drama. I could even say "Watch", because the format is a visual-screenplay, with many pictures, I mean it's not painful like a fan-fiction, everything's done so it's pleasant to read. If you have doubts about that, just read first scenes of episode 1. You'll see by yourself.
Then doing another edit pass on the whole drama + various things to fix I already have on a check list + add pictures on episodes with not a lot (between Ep14 and 27).
I'll need to fix Ep15 too. Probably the episode in the hole, from feedback, it's the episode people like the least. I could spot few things to rework. I can't do miracles and just provide my best, but now it's from a two years ago rewriting. Then I know it's not the best of what I make now. So, well, rework. Working, endless working. It's how it is. ahaha!
https://x.com/Kdramastars1/status/1958463300045300202
People who posted that is from arabia and not offended.
Only ones that are screaming are even not concerned.
Link I posted before is from arab (probably islamic) country.
The guy never mentioned to be offended and just provide information about the drama.
And recently, Reflection of You was underdog, but if you watched it, you know how good was the acting and how amazing the directing.
https://news.mydramalist.com/article/mbc-apologizes-for-cultural-mockery-in-the-k-drama-to-the-moon-teaser
https://x.com/Kdramastars1/status/1958463300045300202
It could be any random ads. You have to have knots in brain to see something mocking.
Take a drink of water and stop using drugs.
Awesome in Jang Ok Jung.
"why was the girl constantly pulled into the webtoon world? Was there any particular reason for it, or not? "
First time, she's grabbed by Kang Chul via a small portal linked to the tablet.
Next, she goes back in W world because of Kang Chul thinks about her. However, it's a bit random, because he doesn't control that. Ep7, she come back soon in the police station, but Ep8, he spend lot of time waiting while thinking in the kitchen. Ep13, Kang Chul learns to summons. So he can summon anyone after this point.
In Ep9, Yeon-Joo goes into W, but it's not because of Kang Chul, it's because of the Vilain. As the vilains becomes self-aware, the are able to attract her in W world. The presecutor does it (not volontary) when he's thinking about who she can be.
"Also, it seemed like the boy fell in love with her out of obligation and didn’t actually have any real feelings for her, or at least he didn’t express them."
As it's my fav drama, I admit the romance isn't the best I saw. The hero is the mind/calculating personnality, so he's often a bit harsh. In episode 1 to 8, the romance is quite ok, or "classic". But when he's reset, it's more difficult to trust the romance. He makes a calculation because he has read the manhwa. "if my previous self was in love with her, I should be logicaly be in love too", it's not said, but it's what we guess.
"And why did the girl’s father give his appearance to the killer? I really can’t find any logical explanation for that"
He has no other option. It's said in the drama: Kang Chul saw the face of the final man who stabbed him after the faceless killer, and it was Sung-Moo. Because Kang Chul made 10 years of investigation, it's almost impossible to give him a new track without a plot-hole, so he has to see a face he can trust. In the scene in the station, he even ask "why this man isn't on other cameras ?". He found a plot-hole in the script of Sung-Moo. But Do-Yoon convince him quickly, because they now have the killer with a face he knows.
Then I find it just watchable, no more.