I've cracked the code! It's indeed a ring box, and I think I found the product, or close to it.https://www.amazon.com/NCONCO-Fashionable-Lighted-Storage-Jewelry/dp/B07ZD6QJQT/ref=sr_1_49?dchild=1&keywords=led+lighted+ring+box&qid=1606444294&sr=8-49It's…
Given this is a kdrama that will be some expensive shit sponsored box costing millions chingu
I was just thinking after re-watching the Ep. 13 preview that what we are seeing is misleading. I think what we…
Not sure JP lost much money given his genius sense of saving and investment, apart from the fact that he is Director Han now. Also that sexy hairstyle looks pretty expensive to me ? ahah Definitely agree that they are not in a relationship, no way and hope they dont even develop any at this point
I just watched something else because I felt I was getting too obsessed and frustrated over this drama and then I found a drama that had everything this drama couldn't pull off: 18 Again 2020. It had exceptional writing, perfect representation of MATURE and immature youth, it pulled off not one but 2 damn amazingly done love triangles, it made you relate to ALL characters, it showed growth and development no matter the age, the value of family and friendship and POWERFUL WOMEN who did not always need a man to succeed or make right life decisions, the struggles of life and workplace for more than one character: basically all this drama lacks, that drama had. I can't still get the rating of this drama down because I saw JP crying while hugging grandma: I can't unsee him and i want people in future to feel the same pain and frustration we went though as long as they recognize how amazing of an actor KSH is ?
I think that most of us can agree that it's a shame that KHN kept being promoted as one of the main characters…
Only the Reply series can pull off "who will she end up with?" despite not even being about love but about the life story of each characters, friendship, family, career, youth and so on. This is not even about who she will end up with because they are force feeding us DoDal, so why the hell did they even make a triangle is beyond me
Definitely agree that they are not in a relationship, no way and hope they dont even develop any at this point