News
On Public Affairs Office in the Sky • Jul 4, 2013
Title Public Affairs Office in the Sky
This is one of the best Japanesedramas of this year! 10/10 :-)
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Akai, cheers I don't like Ha Ji Won too! That's why I can't give Secret Garden the perfect score! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Just dropping in to say hello!
0 0
On Missing You • May 28, 2013
Title Missing You
I've been kept this drama on hold for ages as I'm afraid of too much sadly stuff in there!!!
0 0
On The Heirs • May 23, 2013
Title The Heirs
Waiting, waiting and waiting for July to come ASAP!!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! I've been back to my home for a few days now. How are you doing?
0 0
On Confession of Murder • May 4, 2013
Title Confession of Murder
I watched it on the plane to vn cuz my love for PSH& i was happy that this role once again had proved that he's truly talented actor!
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi nana, im in vn now and just checked in my email. Thanks for the request. My first friend ever in here! :-)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi nana, im in vn now and just checked in my email. Thanks for the request. My first friend ever in here! :-)
0 0
On Koisuru Maison: Rainbow Rose • Apr 16, 2013
Title Koisuru Maison: Rainbow Rose
I wanna watch this too. Does anyone have a link for this, please?
2 0
On Incarnation of Money • Mar 27, 2013
Title Incarnation of Money
I love this drama!
2 0

