Editorials
On The First Jasmine • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Ep. 31
2 2
Replying to Ifa • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
That plus Bai Lu’s acting just hits! I almost cried.
Bai Lu is the best crier in cdrama land!
3 1
Replying to Ifa • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Episode 31After watching episode 30, I thought Mo Xiu Yao handled the situation better than I expected. He lost…
The moment MXY burned that precious memento, I lost all sympathy for him.
1 5
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Y'all think he's mad at her because she didn't tell him about the decree and her mother when in fact he's actually…
Exactly!!!
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
this drama shows that no matter how strong you think you are, how invincible you think you are, you can break…
This is life and I appreciate the message being conveyed.
4 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Sunday
IKR?
0 0
Replying to weinanas • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Is express tomorrow?
Sunday
0 2
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Does anyone know any similar dramas?
A Splendid Match has true slow burn vibes.
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I’m thinking that MXY tore up the divorce paper after writing it. But Ye Li is so distraught, she runs back to Lishan. This will explain why they still call her Ding Wangfei in the teaser.
3 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Jun 22, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
A’Li was left alone in the mountains and her coping mechanism was the imaginary people who helped her survive…
Same. I normally don’t like angst but I’m ready for this. I’m ready for her to heal with A’Yao by her side.
2 0
Replying to CostumeHEA • Jun 21, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Just genuinely curious, not trying to cause any drama... Is the rating influenced by Bai Lu's presence, or is…
I’ve not finished every BL but I will finish this one and happily rewatch it.
0 0
Replying to Balance7 • Jun 21, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Looks like they will break up soon before a happy ending?
Very short breakup based on previews.
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 21, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Can a teaser make me cry? Teaser for ep. 32 surely did.
15 4
Replying to HOP2020 • Jun 21, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
All fake and used to manipulate Consort to make her serve/be loyal to empresss dowager. The poem is actually a…
Thank you for the clarification!
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Someone explain the poetry/astrology thing.
1 7
Replying to lulu • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
is sunday 1 episode ?? confirmed?
According to the airing calendar, 27 & 28 for VIP and 28 &29 for Express.
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
No info about express yet. We get 2 episodes on Saturday & Sunday (edited), and it also depends on how many…
I came to say this.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
What day next week will we get Express for the final episodes?
2 6
Replying to Basb1301 • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Is it so hard to reach a 30,000 heat index on WeTV? I remember we easily reached a 10,000 heat index on YouKu…
Are we close? Can we make it? This drama so deserves it!!
0 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Welp I am gonna be left hanging until Monday as I am gonna be traveling in Japan and won’t have time to watch.
Safe travels! Have fun!!
1 0
