Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2020
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
In one of the trailers, MXY is crying as he writes what looks like a divorce letter. šŸ˜“
I’m scared!!
0 1
Replying to Kinara • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I think the empress will want that political marriage between the ML and that princess. Maybe that is when the…
In one of the trailers, MXY is crying as he writes what looks like a divorce letter. šŸ˜“
0 5
Replying to The First Jasmine • Jun 17, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I keep hearing about a separation and I’m just dreading what that means.
0 2
Replying to noor1234 • Jun 17, 2026
Well.....Ep. 23 preview has Guard Qin getting stabbed through the heart......& the 'sibling rival' defending…
No!!!! šŸ˜“
1 0
Replying to LordD • Jun 17, 2026
i hope the divorce era is coming soon. i cant wait to see them working together cause this little plot of the…
I’m dreading it and I hope it’s brief! Like 1 ep. long!!
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 15, 2026
So far so good.Earned S+ (super popular drama) by Yunhe šŸ”„Heat index 28000 on Tencent which is good. Needs 30000…
Let that heat index climb high!! Come on 30K!!!
3 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 13, 2026
NOOOOOO Really?? The imperial edict, ohh my God let me cry. For sure the divorce thing shown in trailer would…
What divorce? Where? 😭 Bear me, I’ve not had a chance to watch today’s eps.
0 5
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 13, 2026
A'Yao and A'Li šŸ„¹ā¤ļø
I’ve been waiting for this moment since I saw the teaser.
1 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I am not ready for their first big fight. Hope they make up quickly. Saw a huge spoiler on X about a member of…
Poor Ye Li!
0 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I am not ready for their first big fight. Hope they make up quickly. Saw a huge spoiler on X about a member of…
Grandma!!
1 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Regarding upcoming episodes… in comments.
I am not ready for their first big fight. Hope they make up quickly.

Saw a huge spoiler on X about a member of Ye Li’s family.
0 8
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 13, 2026
People whose episodes drop when they’re not at work are truly blessed by the gods. Mine usually come out around…
This board is lively and I can’t keep up!
1 0
Replying to J348 • Jun 13, 2026
Their love story is so beautifully written so far. The smallest gestures are so meaningful 🄰
This a drama worth rewatching to see all the small details of their growing love.
6 0
Replying to dinisaurus • Jun 13, 2026
This is so good. I'm finally back to watching dramas after losing interest for two months 🄺
This has not been a good year for me either.
2 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 12, 2026
CANT ABSOLUTELY WAIT TO FINISH CHEM EXAM TMMRW AND BE BLESSED BY EP 10
Good luck on your exam! Jiayou!
0 0