Editorials
Replying to Being Dramix • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
What a fate... I have sem end paper Tommorow 😭😭.... and today it will Air
Think of the binge watch you’ll have!
2 0
Replying to DistantDream • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I just realized who the screenwriter was .... this is going to be a good one
Who?
2 4
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
how many hours??
5!!!
1 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Looking forward to them calling each other Ah Li and Ah Yao!
5 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Lucky you! I’m staying up to watch as much as I can. What’s sleep for our beloved Fei Li Mo Shu?
Yes! I have to work in the morning but I’m going to stay up and watch as much as I can!
0 0
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
🤚🏾🤚🏾🤚🏾🤚🏾🤚🏾yes
Yay! When will get to watch it? It comes out at midnight for me so I’m staying up to watch.
0 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Regionally licensed to Viki. Viki's release date not announced.https://www.viki.com/tv/41579c-the-first-jasmine#about
Yay!!
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
12 hrs and 6 min. to go!!!
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Sad from my side Cause we can't have we tv and + disney moli region didn't included our region
Darn it!
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Guess who's taking a day off tomorrow?Me 🙋🏻♀️ 4hrs seated with snacks ready for MoLi's premiere!…
Lucky you! I’m staying up to watch as much as I can. What’s sleep for our beloved Fei Li Mo Shu?
2 3
On The First Jasmine • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Raise your hand if you are getting Super VIP so you can get 5 episodes on Tues.?
2 5
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Finally 6Miilion Reservations on Tencent China App🎉🎉
Woo-hoo!!
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
5 good!! i thought it would be 4
4 for VIP. 5 for Super VIP
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
If you are in the U.S., it will be at midnight.
Midnight EST.
0 0
Replying to vivivil • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
what time wetv will release the episodes tomorrow?
If you are in the U.S., it will be at midnight.
0 2
Replying to Foxy • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
https://x.com/1812lllllleiiii/status/2063820493644513683?s=20BTS today, when she cried.. Girl, i don't understand…
Bai Lu is the best cryer!
2 0
Replying to luca187 • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
and suddenly the one day distance in its release feels like a decade to cover...
SO LONG.
4 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Yes they did.
Makes me love this drama even more!
1 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
YUP!!
Yay!! I love their voices.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Did Bai Lu and Cheng Lei dub themselves for Mo Li?
6 16
