Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2020
Replying to chrisogb • Jun 11, 2026
I feel the exact same thing about this drama. so much dialogue and new characters in this drama in new scenes…
I’m enjoying watching our couple becoming closer and slowly trusting each other and falling in love.
2 1
Replying to Bhumikadhar_508 • Jun 11, 2026
why is ep 9 not been uploaded on any site? can anyone please suggest me a site where I can watch the episode?
Ep. 9 is only available legally on the Tencent/WeTV. It’s for viewers who bought Express
1 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Did anyone get the express package on WeTV? is it worth getting one episode extra?
Yes. Because once the last eps aka Fast Track, you will have already paid for it.
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
“Saying nothing doesn't make you tough. It doesn't mean you've solved your problems. But if you share your troubles with your family, it also means you are brave. ”

I hoot Ye Li takes het own advice and asks MXY for help, once she rusts him completely.
12 0
Replying to Pupster • Jun 10, 2026
why is the first minute of the first ep just completely generative AI... the other (actually filmed) scenes look…
Unfortunately, AI will seep through to some of the things we love. It’s only a small part. Just move on and enjoy the engaging story.
3 1
Replying to Xanfan • Jun 10, 2026
He seems to be falling faster. I truly hope she doesn't take advantage of him for her Lishan revenge and hurt…
I cannot see that happening. She’s not that type of person.
10 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Question about ep. 5. I’ll as it under spoiler:
MXY’s 3rd wish. Who is the person he wants?
1 8
Replying to Chasingsunset • Jun 10, 2026
For the main leads? Cpf call them tzzh "tian zuo zhi he" meaning match made in heaven
Thank you!
2 0
Replying to lulu • Jun 10, 2026
I think this drama is gonna be my new comfort drama. 2 Lonely people find comfort in the company of each other,…
Came to say this. Thee Mo family
are becoming a family again after ep. 7. I loved MXY did everything possible to take care of the monkeys.
1 2
Replying to rii • Jun 10, 2026
this is getting better and better each episode
Yes!!
2 0
Replying to asphyxia • Jun 9, 2026
MXY being sooo nonchalant in the beginning 😂
“I’m not invested in this marriage.” 🤣 Soon he will regret those words. Very soon.
9 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 9, 2026
UPDATED SCHEDULE!The First Jasmine aired at 12 PM on Day 1 and 6 PM on DAY 2 onwards!https://mydramalist.com/779368-mo-li/discussions/151810-calendar-official-airing-schedule
Setting my alarm clock now. Thanks for the important update!
1 0
Replying to vivivil • Jun 9, 2026
is TFJ available on Disney+ globally or only for Taiwan? And does VIKI have better English translation? 😬😬😬
VIKI should have better translations, but there is always a slight delay in the release of the eps.
0 0
Replying to aicto • Jun 9, 2026
At this point I'm camping at the clock
I’ll join you there.
1 0