What does express package mean? Do you pay extra for it? So if you are VIP you pay an additional fee for express?
Yes! Even if you are VIP, you still need to pay around $5 USD for the last 4/5 eps. If you’ve already paid for express (getting the extra each day), you do not need to pay again.
🍉 Tencent drama #AgainstTheCurrent starring #TanSongyun #LiuXueyi is tentatively scheduled to premiere in September.https://x.com/ForCdrama/status/2086427743810695569I…
Last 5 eps. dropped for viewers who bought Express.
Depending on where you live, the app is called either Tencent or WeTV. It is a subscription service like VIKI, though based in China. VIKI gets the rights to air from Tencent/ WeTV, MangoTV, and occasionally Iqiyi. I think I paid an additional $5 from the start and got an extra episode to watch. Near the end, I get the last 4 or 5 eps. released all at once.
If you’ve already paid for express (getting the extra each day), you do not need to pay again.