Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Heart Killers • Jan 19, 2025
I can't say I am disappointed with the current state of the series because I predicted it from episode 1. Except it's boring, it doesn't have a sell factor, and they're playing around the chemistry of the leads. The chemistry is there, but how long can viewers stay for just that? It started off good, with great dynamics and tension, but now it's stagnant and evokes no emotion. The dialogues are dry, and the acting is subpar. It's like they're not taking the plot seriously, turning the anger of betrayal into jokes.

The plot holes are glaring, and the characters' actions are unrealistic. The betrayal was severe, and the aftermath was handled poorly. The characters' emotions and reactions were not portrayed convincingly. It's frustrating to watch, and I'm sincerely hurt thinking about it. The series had potential, but it's been a huge letdown. The betrayal depicted is deep and should have left a lasting impact, but instead, it was glossed over, making it hard to take the story seriously.
7 7
On Flourished Peony • Jan 16, 2025
I love this drama. I love the script but what I love the most is how it stays true to the way of life that existed during the Tang Dynasty. The costumes, makeup, the leads overall look, to the maids attires and hairstyles even down to the bedroom decor and omg pillows even. It's rare to see such incredible attention to details because most historical Cdramas have become so modernized to the point where it is annoying. I remember watching The Rise of Ning and being vexed because of the fl's dresses being too modern😭
15 1
On Unknown • Jan 12, 2025
Title Unknown
"Everyone has to say goodbye at a point. It's just a matter of time. But I'm scared. What if something happens, and you never know there was someone who loved you so much? So, Ge, don't let me be too far away for too long. Don't let me forget your face, your voice, and everything about you. If there comes a time when we can never meet again, I will find you and say goodbye. Atleast, with a confession, there can be a farewell."

Wei Zhiyuan's undying affection😔
9 0
On Unknown • Jan 12, 2025
Title Unknown
Wei Qian finally coming to terms with the fact that he likes Wei Zhiyuan and the first thing he does is to open the door to Wei Zhiyuan's room. The same room he has refused to enter after forcefully sending him abroad.... The symbolic representation... It's literally him opening his heart to love. To Wei Zhiyuan's love😭
7 0
On Unknown • Jan 12, 2025
Title Unknown
I don't know why I am missing Wei Qian and his brother so much today😔
Unknown is going to have a strong grip on me for years to come. Just like Untamed 😔
2 0
On Eternal Butler • Jan 8, 2025
Does VBL want to turn the robot series into a franchise just like history? I like it lol🥰
15 0
Replying to HealingVibes • Dec 26, 2024
Ikr- especially the moment when he touched his wound- total flashback of History 3 trapped! I thought he's gonna…
Omg yes , me too 😭
0 1
Replying to Vin • Dec 26, 2024
Title The Way Home
There is 2 "GOOD" FL, might definitely will end up with the MLs and join the HE clan 😍
Lol, thanks for the heads-up. It's like I'll pass on this one.
1 0
On The Way Home • Dec 26, 2024
Title The Way Home
The drama in the comment section is none of my business, y'all will be fine.

What I want to know before I start this show is if there's any annoying female character.. Please can someone let me know?
4 5
On LoveSick 2024 • Dec 23, 2024
Saying goodbye to Friday College Boys after 4 months 😭 What started as "I am watching this because Love Sick 2013 was my introduction to bls and I loved it so even if LoveSick 2024 does not live up to expectations, it's okay, it doesn't really matter" Ended up becoming one of my favourite Thai BL of 2024... Ended up becoming a series I looked forward to every week.... Ended up making me an online parent to Friday College Boys 😭😭😭😭😭 I really don't want to say goodbye to my Phun-Noh 😭 Ohm-Mick, Per-Win, Earn-Pete, Fi, Aim, Yuri, and the rest of my kids 😭

You all will be forever in my heart🫶✨

#LoveSick2024
6 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 1, 2024
I've never seen a character that exudes sadness like this Thiu. It's like he is sadness itself 😭

Then I thought about it and realised that it is his eyes. He has the eyes of a sad hamster/abandoned puppy.🥺

I hope they continue like this... Love it so far☺️
8 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 29, 2024
Jack and Joker is what The Heart Killer aspires to be. You see how they never once derailed from the plot? How they kept the boss/stealing/debt collection plot going without making the BL aspect the main focus? That's literally genius. It's genius because plenty of Thai BLs have tried but couldn't succeed.

Honestly, what I love most about this drama is how they focused more on the story rather than the BL part of it. It didn't feel like I was watching a BL; it felt like I was watching a drama. I don't know how to put it into words, but just know that it's the best Thai BL we've got this year.

When I started this, I knew it would be good, and after watching episode 11, I already saw it as a 9/10. But the last episode smoothly tied up everything and ended in a satisfying way. I didn't see myself rating a Thai BL 10/10 this year... And that's my second 10/10 this year (the first one is Unknown). YinWar, you will always be famous!"

PS: You just know it's good when my roommate who does not watch bl asked me to send to her after watching only episode 12 with me😭
11 3
On The Nipple Talk • Nov 29, 2024
Not Kylie following me from Korea to Taiwan 😭

Oh Pony 🥺 Will we get a season 2?

I enjoyed this a lot 😊
5 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Nov 19, 2024
Title The Boys
If you're making a movie that's not entirely based on true events or doesn't strictly follow them, for God's sake,…
Even till the end, the villains were not punished. What message are they trying to pass?
0 0
Replying to Felipe Cesar • Nov 19, 2024
did you watch until the end?
Exactly. It's sad for me. But atleast they'll be able to build a new relationship 😭
2 0