Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 19, 2024
The atmosphere of this bl is so good. It gets you in the feels ☺️

I am just anxious that the sad part will be too heavy to bear 😭 They are too happy for now and it's making me feel antsy😭 It feels like the calm before the storm😭
7 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Nov 18, 2024
Title Unknown
Tap on "New Topic" and you'll see where I uploaded a link under "Read Date Here"
Search for "Dage" on oceanofpdf
1 0
Replying to Felipe Cesar • Nov 18, 2024
did you watch until the end?
Because it was made known to us that A-Xiang died in that accident. The A-Xiang he went on a ride with, the one he played on the water with etc, died. Even though he was able to change the future and met the new A-Xiang on the bus, it was still a sad ending to me.
1 2
Replying to Choi Rin • Nov 14, 2024
Title Unknown
Tap on "New Topic" and you'll see where I uploaded a link under "Read Date Here"
How do I do that?
1 0
Replying to Anui • Nov 14, 2024
Girl see BTS of 1st ep u will see santa was acting natural but it was the director who told him to act more childish…
Huh? Wtf!
3 0
On A Balloon's Landing • Nov 14, 2024
Title A Balloon's Landing Spoiler
Loved it even though the ending was not what I expected.

Taiwan is allergic to creating happy ending gay movies.... Why? 😭
0 7
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 14, 2024
It's just three episode and it's already this boring, how are we going to survive the remaining 21 episodes?😭😭😭😭


Also PerthSanta is definitely not giving anything 😭Why is Santa acting so cutesy and excited all the time? It's cringe please. God save us🙏
7 4
Replying to Gian • Nov 13, 2024
There's fanservice during the press conference and Leslie's actor kisses the bar guy
😂😂😂 So it's him😂
0 0
Replying to Santagirl • Nov 12, 2024
Guys! Is there any significant plot here or just sex?? I like sex but a little plot will be nice 🤣
It's centered on Queer diversity in Taipei, there's a gay character, a lesbian, a striaght lady, a crossdresser and topics about marriage, open relationship, sex etc are explored. It's a full package and I am enjoying it. Give it a try.
8 0
On The Nipple Talk • Nov 12, 2024
I want more😭 This is so good

I hope Leslie does not give up who he is and what he likes and wants just because it looks like people around him don't feel the same way. I believe someone who shares the same aspirations and ideals about relationship will definitely come. Why do I feel like it'll be the bar guy?
7 3
Replying to SummerLove92 • Nov 12, 2024
I'm fairly confident it's going to have a happy ending. In episode 1 at the very beginning, Qi Lu calls Qin Xiao…
Oh yes I remember now.
2 0
Replying to Choi Rin • Nov 11, 2024
Title Unknown
Literally fresh and new and besides, what incest? They are not related by blood or is it that no one knows the…
They are just grabbing on straws at this point
1 1
Replying to Yue • Nov 11, 2024
Title Unknown
Does anyone know where to read the novel?? I cant find it :'(
Tap on "New Topic" and you'll see where I uploaded a link under "Read Date Here"
1 4
Replying to God • Nov 11, 2024
Title Unknown
I can't believe that some people are so hung up on the 'Incest' part that they can't even appreciate the dialogues,…
Literally fresh and new and besides, what incest? They are not related by blood or is it that no one knows the meaning of incest again?
2 3
On Unknown • Nov 11, 2024
Title Unknown
Missing Wei Qian and Wei Zhiyuan hours😭🥺
3 0