Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Gelboys • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I cried myself to sleep and now that I am awake , my head feels clear. I forgot for a moment that this has the same director from ITSAY 😭

Fou is a fool in love
Chian is quite stupid.
Bua is a manipulative fame seeking asshole
Baa......

What I love the most about this series is that it is real. Teens in love are messy AF😭 classic example of loving with your heart and forgetting your brian in the process 😭 They are flawed.

All in all, they'll be fine. All of them🙂

Who knows, we might even get a S2 just like ITSAY.

On another note, I appreciate the camera shots in this drama. They are all exceptionally taken, adding substance and depth to not just the story but also the characters. In each actors pov, the shots taken goes a long way in explaining the actors situation. It is artistic. Thai BLs do disappoint but once in a while, we get gems😊 For now, this is my favourite Thai BL of 2025
6 4
Replying to nechayanno • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
watching ppl who are used to formulaic thai bls try this series is fascinating. they don't know how to watch a…
It's the opposite for me. It doesn't have to do with the kind of series I watch or anything. Personally, I do not like uncertainty both in RL and in anything else. I like to know what I am getting into before taking any step.
3 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
Tell me who and who you think is more likely to be end game then
That's possible. I also think it's possible that they'll all end up just as acquaintances 😔
1 1
On Gelboys • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
This was supposed to be that episode where Fou and Chian gets together, spends genuine moments together. The episode Chian was supposed to move on but hey, Bua would rather spilt them up than have that. You don't want to date Chian and you also don't want him to date anyone else. I can't believe this dude. And that ending? Chians nails?😭😭 I just hope Chian doesn't give up on Fou cause as it is, I am probably the only one still rooting for them😭 I could seriously care less about any other character or potential couple in this series. I just want Chian and Fou together 😭
2 0
Replying to Meiraaaa • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I don’t know if it’s because I’m used to watching tv shows and movies where you have to interpret things…
Tell me who and who you think is more likely to be end game then
1 3
Replying to Jewels16 • Mar 9, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
You must be blind because he’s gorgeous WTH 🤦🏻‍♀️
You are the blind one lol
0 1
Replying to fangirlmama • Mar 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I’m rooting for Fou4Mod and Chian, too, but geez, that’s a little harsh. I feel a lot of sympathy for sweet…
Lol, ok.
0 0
Replying to Anaira • Mar 6, 2025
what prime minister? the Male lead ?🤔 Is that another reference in the drama ? cause that’s actually him…
Lol, you don't get it? I was being sarcastic lol
2 1
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Unknown
I never liked the series but I liked the acting and how well it was made but now this.. Can people actually act…
He's 27. You are right, even an 18 year old should know better
1 1
On The Best Thing • Mar 6, 2025
Wow, I would never have guessed that. Dr He even looks like the one that played the Prime Minister in Princess Royal 🤯They really do look alike 😂😂😂

Episode 1
2 5
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Unknown
I never liked the series but I liked the acting and how well it was made but now this.. Can people actually act…
I liked the series, acting and everything else. What he did is really disappointing for someone his age.
3 3
On Flirt Milk • Mar 4, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
I can't take it anymore omg the ml is fucking ugly with the beards and the terrible acting is making it hard for me to watch a scene he's in. They should have atleast made the president of the club the ml😭 It's one thing to not know how to ask but being visually unappealing on top makes it hard for one to ignore the acting 😭 What nonsense casting is this??
2 4
On Gelboys • Mar 2, 2025
Title Gelboys
Please I need answers!!! Anything at all 😭 I've watched the trailer over and over again trying to get a hint but I keep ending up with nothing 😭 The cast arrangement here is also confusing me. Who are the end games? Any idea?😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to Lana • Mar 2, 2025
Title Gelboys
Someone tell me what that screenshot babin sent to chian was about? It didnt show subs for that
Probably something about Fou saying he wants to get over Chian. That's my guess shaa
1 0
On Gelboys • Mar 2, 2025
Title Gelboys
I really don't feel bad for Baa. He's just like every other kid with an unrequited love. He'll be fine. You can love someone deeply but if they do not have the same feelings, then nothing can be done. You can't force people to love you back even if the love you have for them is pure. Fou likes Chian, he sees the "red flags" and still wants him. That's okay, it's his business to like who ever he wants and I am rooting for them.
11 2
On Unknown • Feb 24, 2025
Title Unknown
Happy one year anniversary to every unknown fan out there🎉🥳✨
6 1