Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Gelboys • Feb 16, 2025
Title Gelboys
Is it true that the writer said the final couples are Fou and baabin, chian and bua?
1 3
Replying to RoRoow • Feb 14, 2025
hahahahahahahahahahahshshshahshshahshshahahahahshshshshshahahahahahahahahahahaI understand you
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to SweetCat • Feb 14, 2025
For some reason I think Noeul annoys me less, because I think he gives himself more in the scenes.
Atleast he acts like he's feeling the make out scenes unlike Dunk😭
3 1
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 14, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours Spoiler
I am this close to calling Fujisawa a beast. Flying into a rage because you found out your trophy secret untagged boyfriend had sex with someone else and then forcefully sleeping with him because of jealousy.... Oh so you do want to have sex with Sei? So why have you been so averse to physical touch up until that moment? The moment he asked Sei to quit his job and move to another town with him, I lost it. He said Sei doesn't really need to work which translates to him saying he can provide for Sei so all he wants is for Sei to sit at home and await his return every evening. It's fine though, no problem... But is Sei going to be a househusband without sex? I thought i would finally see things from his pov, I wanted to know why he was so against the idea of touching Sei. Why? Why exactly? I have questions! Does he have a past we don't know or does he just not want to have sex with Sei? Obviously that's not the reason because finding out that another man touched Sei had an impact on him. I want answers!
17 2
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 14, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours Spoiler
A tear drop fell from my eye😭

It's the highly anticipated dragged out breakup and while I feel a sigh of relief, I still feel bad. I feel bad for Kaori, for Haigwara, for Sei. Kaori said that no matter who she dates, after having sex with that person a few times, she stops wanting to have sex. She has tried to get over that feeling but nothing works. I felt she might be asexual (say she was forcing herself to have sex at the initial stage of their relationship just to please her partner but after a year or so, she couldn't do it in the long run) But it didn't look like she was forcing herself when she talked about it.

Also, this situation could have been avoided if she communicated her struggles to Kazuaki. But she did not and because of that, Haigwara felt she was intentionally depriving him of sex. This conversation they had towards the end of episode 6 was mature, heartfelt and exquisitely carried out. It was a satisfying breakup scene.
10 0
On The Boy Next World • Feb 13, 2025
I really don't know who's worse in acting between Noeul and Dunk. I swear I can't pick one😭

Neoul just stands there and recites his lines like there's a script placed in front of him. As for Dunk, let's just say he traumatized me in THK😭
16 13
Replying to Lorien_cm • Feb 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I'm shipping Fou with Baabin 🤭, PJ remind me q young Bas 🫣😍🥰
Lol, that means he has a lot of heartbreaking moments in the future 😂
1 1
Replying to Barby • Feb 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I loved Secret Crush on You but i could barely finish episode 1 of this.. Ill probably continue but and i really…
Omg you are a fan of SCOY? I loved it too😭
3 1
On Gelboys • Feb 9, 2025
Title Gelboys
I like it. No, I love it😭 I did not want the episode to end😭It was so mesmerising and visually appealing 🥺 The premise as a whole had this captivating feel to it🥺 I do not watch trailers but I am so tempted to go and watch the trailer please guys does anyone know if it'll have a happy ending and the couple here are Fou and Chian right?
6 3
On The Paradise of Thorns • Feb 7, 2025
I thought it would be sad due to edits on TT but lol, I did not even shed a tear😭

The acting from the casts was exceptional to say the least. It was raw and it's safe to say that they brought their A-game. Jeff is really a full package, Engfa did not disappoint. Loved her in Petrichor and here too.

Now, the plot.... It was subpar. In a nutshell, the plot was messy.

Finally, the cinematography! It was perfect ✨

7/10
1 0
On Buddy Boy • Feb 2, 2025
Title Buddy Boy
I liked this. It's my favourite out of all the BL reels I've seen.
3 0
Replying to The boyfriend • Feb 2, 2025
Title Buddy Boy
it was a happy ending right, he did survive??!!
Yes because the father asking Jin Gu to find him also shows he approves of them.
0 0
Replying to Sakura • Jan 19, 2025
I am liking the story , I do agree with what you mention about the betrayal and the actions should have been taken…
That was abrupt, out of nowhere and was very much unnecessary. What even was that?
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jan 19, 2025
Dunk can't act but he's atleast better than that square face gmmtv actor.
Who? Tell me please 😂
0 3
Replying to tabbykitten • Jan 19, 2025
I think that in 2024, the quality of GMMTV series has dropped a lot, I don't know suddenly they are more interested…
I honestly don't care what they are more interested in. It's a fact that BL has brought in more money than any other venture they have. I expect them to allocate better resources to their BL shows since it's their actual money making machine.
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Jan 19, 2025
Dunk has been in the industry long enough to take his acting seriously. But he has refused to. He keeps getting worse in every series, every scene. Even newbies to the industry can act better. But like someone in the comment section said, gmmtv does not really care if their actors can act, what matters to them is the numbers. Which is why even though Thai BL can be said to be the pioneer, they still aren't taken seriously till date.
10 11