Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to T8SLITBC • Jul 5, 2026
EVERYTHING in life is about GIVE and TAKE... it always depends on what you ask for and what you're willing to…
I just don't understand how he is the bad guy when it was those people that sought him out on their own. He's not the cause of their misfortune, is he? They were not content with what they had and instead of improving on themselves, they wanted the easy way out. And like you said, life is give and take. There are mostly no free meals especially with someone who is not even your friend. They made those choices themselves and of course with every choice, comes a price to pay.
1 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 4, 2026
I feel like they are making this a big deal, like making a mountain out of a molehill. If you want something, them give something in return. Why is it so bad?
1 9
Replying to lisahiatt • Jun 22, 2026
Dinosaur Love was horrible! lol I tried, I really did, but I never finished it. That's rare for me. it was that…
The moment the train scene came on, I got a very strong feeling that this might be like Gelboys so I paused and came here to check out the profile. Then I saw the comments 😭 I am going to watch and decide for myself though.
0 1
On Smile after Tears • Jun 22, 2026
Title Smile after Tears Spoiler
I don't know about you guys but I am now willing to get invested into the story. Learned my lesson with MODC and so when I found out before watching this that the first love interest will die, I kinda detached from their story. So his death did not have any impact on me, if anything, I am now interested in moving on to the relationship that'll end in a HE. Life is hard enough 😭
4 1
Replying to JadeVine_09 • Jun 20, 2026
I had such a good laugh at the getting caught scene, like come on people, we already knew that they weren't headed…
Exactly! Exactly!

It's a fact that same-sex couples are being denied the basic rights they should have and I don't think she's wrong for wanting to help out by creating the documentary. Did she force any of them to partake in it? It was an offer they could have just declined if they did not want to. So far, she has been polite and considerate in her dealings with them. Hearing Itsuki say that to her was hurtful. Really hurtful. And while I can't deny that some people watch no just to see two guys kiss, it is also a wrongful generalisation to assume everyone is like that. Part of the reason why I ended a friendship with a friend of 5 years was because she once strongly stood against a post I made on WhatsApp about how two men in a relationship are husband and husband not husband and wife. According to her, at the end of the day, one is still the "woman" in the relationship. And she first got into bl before me lol.

What I am trying to say is that Itsuki is acting like everyone in this show wronged him. And what he said to her was wrong of him.
2 0
Contrary to the comments saying episode 1 felt confusing, I personally think it was well-done. I normally start a drama without reading the synopsis, I only read them if the first episode does not tell me what I need to know. With this one, it was the same thing. When I saw that car drive up the mountain, I figured it was a celebrity car. When I saw the seating arrangement inside the car, my guess was confirmed. When they got to the house, it was clear to me that he was taking a break from celebrity lifestyle because if he's not there to shoot, what else is he there for if not to rest? All in all, episode 1 was a great start and it made understanding the following episodes quite easy.

What I do not understand so far is the make out scenes that play while the credits roll at the end of every episode. Are they an intro to upcoming scenes? I've watched every end scene from ep 1 to 4 and it's the same thing. Anyone?
3 3
Replying to CDBJ • Jun 7, 2026
Plenty at my convent school in the 1970s and the two catholic schools I taught in during the 80s.
Oh wow
Where I'm from, it's still a taboo even till date lol
0 1
Replying to Jyte12 • Jun 7, 2026
Why are the meal portions so tiny? There's barely anything on the plates. I know boarding schools are tough but…
It has been bothering me😭
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 7, 2026
A Roman Catholic scholarship student in the 90s with a pierced ear? Where e dey happen πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Paying attention to things like this is literally the bare minimum.
3 7
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 7, 2026
This is definitely better than most Gmmtv series but there is just something missing. I feel it is not intense enough. That feeling of wanting someone when though you shouldn't, that intense pull of attraction that you believe to be wrong, to be sinful but you still can't stop yourself. The feelings I got watching Your Name Engraved Herein and I Told Sunset About You. That's what I was looking forward to but I am not getting anything.

Nevertheless, it is still a good series.
4 3