News
On Between Him and Her • Feb 18, 2024
Title Between Him and Her
I thought I was the only one who hated SL, Nahhh we all hating him together
1 0
On Kim Sun • Feb 18, 2024
Person Kim Sun
I hope this kid grows up to be an actor
2 0
On Kim Jung Hyun • Feb 18, 2024
Person Kim Jung Hyun
PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE, BRING HIM BACKKKKKK....I know people are against him but I can't live without his acting...HE'S ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZZZZINGγ
γ
γ
γ
γ
β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
13 11
Replying to Shri • Feb 18, 2024
Title Knight Flower
does it have any sml or sfl?
They have an ADORABLE second couple
2 0
On Knight Flower • Feb 18, 2024
Title Knight Flower
I'm cryinggggggggg on HOW PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT this drama was.....πβ€π
11 0
On Knight Flower • Feb 17, 2024
Title Knight Flower
Calling Honey Lee(Lee HaNee), "honey"......!!??? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGG...Why sooooo adorable?π
11 2
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 16, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Ooh please do share links to those set pics!
Its on EunJi's Instagram
1 1
On Taste of Cat • Feb 14, 2024
Title Taste of Cat
OMGGGGGGGGG cuties
0 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Feb 14, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Today's episode was HILARIOUS .....
9 0
Replying to Kasia Mikka • Feb 12, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
i dont like ML, he looks like he had a bad eye surgery
What a boomerrr!!!!! πππππ
0 1
On The Great Show • Feb 11, 2024
Title The Great Show
I accidentally started watching this drama without knowing what is was about, literally when my own country is going through the biggest political conflict of this century..... γ
γ
γ
γ
γ
γ
1 0
Replying to Hotkitty • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King
π€£π€π€ same I covered my eyes with my hands at one point during the kiss sceneπ€£ might have done a bit…
Istggggg, I was covering my eyes with my hoodie(slightly peeking), giggling and I had a tingly tingly feeling in my whole body...ππ€
2 1
Replying to GreyMist • Feb 11, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
this isnt a makjang though
Ahhh right...π
0 0
On Captivating the King • Feb 11, 2024
Title Captivating the King Spoiler
I've never felt this kinda embarrassment while watching any drama... (its definitely not a bad kind of embarrassment, but a strange one)
1 3
Replying to GreyMist • Feb 10, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
this isnt a makjang though
it totally is
0 2
Replying to oppa_ • Feb 9, 2024
Review My Happy Ending
then why she hide that thing all this year, and let her husband misunderstood her
That's a very interesting question(not really but let's pretend it is γ
γ
), I ask myself that question too....It's probably because I like this world, I like whatever this world offers me...Plus, ngl giving a 10 is much more easier....so yeah, my reasons might be dumb but I like themπ
2 1
On Captivating the King • Feb 9, 2024
Title Captivating the King
They should've revealed that she's a woman in this episode...now, it's gonna be very embarrassing
6 0
Replying to oppa_ • Feb 9, 2024
Review My Happy Ending
then why she hide that thing all this year, and let her husband misunderstood her
Waisy now I understand why you write reviews like these...π
0 3
Replying to oppa_ • Feb 9, 2024
Review My Happy Ending
then why she hide that thing all this year, and let her husband misunderstood her
You said you were from NETHERLANDS....I knew you were LYINGGGGG...πππππππ
1 5
Replying to oppa_ • Feb 9, 2024
Review My Happy Ending
then why she hide that thing all this year, and let her husband misunderstood her
She has DISSOCIATIVE AMNESIA...(kbhi kbhi dil krta hy tmhy bht zada ma-ron)
0 7

1
