Details

  • Last Online: Jul 4, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Aglaonik • Jul 9, 2023
i finish this drama 2 years ago, but stil need to come back and remind that it is the worst ending in the history…
Please spoil the ending for me
0 8
On Hidden Love • Jul 9, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Ok amazing drama tbh, the romantic behavior was realistic, they tried explaining each other how they felt & their actions too. The only thing I find weird is that how a person being 5 years older is old ??? Another thing idk if the subtitles were wrong but she was 19 while he was 26, how is that a 5 years difference???
5 3
Replying to skyfleurette • Jul 5, 2023
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
What’s wrong with the ending. I don’t understand why people do not like it. She has her Prince Charming and…
I ain't comfortable with the king actually falling in love with the guys personality but the girl taking all the credit & he isn't even aware about it! It's a mess! The gender swap! The part I didn't like & therefore the ending!
7 3
Replying to Red Girl • Jul 4, 2023
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
happy or sad ending? please spoil the ending for me
Thank u. Won't watch it then bcuz I can't process sad endings anymore!
2 1
On Song Wei Long • Jul 4, 2023
Person Song Wei Long
Can he star in more romantic dramas bcuz that suites him. I can't believe he is only 24 years old!
10 0
On Lie Hen • Jul 3, 2023
Title Lie Hen
omg they r releasing the episodes so slowly. worst part is we don't even know how many episodes are there!
1 0
On Mr. Queen • Jul 3, 2023
Title Mr. Queen
the only Korean drama so far that deserves a rating of 9, while alot are unnecessarily high rated mostly just bcuz they are Korean dramas. Even though I hate the ending of this drama!
3 5
Replying to samar shaker • Jul 2, 2023
the movie was really good i enjoyed every moment but the ending was really shocking and heart breaking for me…
happy or sad ending? please spoil the ending for me
0 3
Replying to Jordan LeClair • Jul 1, 2023
Just had to come on here and say…WHAT WAS THAT ENDING!!!!!!! I am so upset and sad. I really liked this whole…
happy or sad ending?
0 0
On Jin Ze • Jul 1, 2023
Person Jin Ze
he deserves more romantic main role drama! luck hasn't been on his side as I see a lot of his dramas didn't release! I hope he has better luck now
6 0
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Jun 28, 2023
Title My Queen
for romance aspect, quite disappointing. Not to get me wrong, it was ok but the synopsis made it sound like it…
Go ahead I would say as I can see I gave it a generous rating which means it had some good elements though I can't say what exactly as I watched it long ago!
0 3
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Jun 26, 2023
Title My Queen Spoiler
for romance aspect, quite disappointing. Not to get me wrong, it was ok but the synopsis made it sound like it…
Damn I watched this a long time ago. I think kinda happy but rushed
0 5
On A Date with the Future • Jun 25, 2023
too many damn episodes which makes it boring. support ML & FL "Ci Sha & Jia Nai" are beautiful. I hope to see Ci Sha in a ML Bossy CEO role! He would nail it!
2 0
On Jia Nai Na • Jun 25, 2023
Person Jia Nai Na
she is pretty & deserves better main roles. just her voice idk if it's dubbed in "A date with the future" is very weird.
4 0
Replying to CEL1NE • Jun 21, 2023
Never thought I was gonna like this drama, here I am 1 am just finished it after all day and night yesterday
Happy ending?
0 4
Replying to DA202 • Jun 21, 2023
I think its already epic as it is, and the fact that it was aired in a smaller platform, it is huge and will be…
I checked & it shows Tencent, IQIYI & Youku are respectively 1st, 2nd & 3rd. So Youku isn't small especially considering that such big dramas & famous actors work with it.
0 1
Replying to DA202 • Jun 21, 2023
I think its already epic as it is, and the fact that it was aired in a smaller platform, it is huge and will be…
What how?!? Youku brings the best quality & big budget dramas!
0 3