Editorials
On Take My Wife Away • May 10, 2023
Title Take My Wife Away
so boring! don't waste time!
1 0
On Sweet and Cold • May 10, 2023
Title Sweet and Cold
why doesn't the app shows time & date of episodes as in website??
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I seriously didn't understand the ending! Did they kill the ML? But why!?!? He was one of the best evil ML in terms of loving the FL! such deep love! But why they have to give such dramas such ending???!!
0 1
On The Trust • May 7, 2023
Title The Trust
Waste of time! Wasted potential!
2 0
On Yuan Hao • May 7, 2023
Person Yuan Hao
He deserves more Main Roles especially romantic ones in Ancient times. I really don't understand y he is not getting casted as one!
5 1
On Why Women Cheat • May 5, 2023
Title Why Women Cheat
Anywhere other than IQIYI with English Subtitles?
0 2
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • May 5, 2023
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
I am so confused about the ending! Can someone explain did the ML survive or died??
1 1
Replying to Red Girl • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Whoever came up with the ML's hair being brown on top & black on the side seriously deserves a demotion! Makeup…
I never said the hair is bad, tbh the wigs used in this drama r of so much better quality but I can't tolerate the awful combination of brown on top with black hair at the side, so out of place. He looks amazing with full black hair!
0 0
Replying to An Ro • May 3, 2023
Title Love Hurts
I think that is she's his wife and not aunt, she'd love him and be more jealous and possessive. As it is now,…
What kind of a sick drama this is!!!
0 1
Replying to Kiie • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
and ML’s redder lipstick than FL’s 😵💫
Omg so true 🤣
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Whoever came up with the ML's hair being brown on top & black on the side seriously deserves a demotion! Makeup department too left the necks brown while making faces extremely white!
1 8
Replying to Nochu • Apr 30, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
It will be available here https://dramacool.cy/drama-detail/my-happy-marriage
Not available. Just saying upcoming
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hold on this drama has a part 2??? Does it have a happy ending at least ???
1 5
On Meet with Two Souls • Apr 28, 2023
Title Meet with Two Souls
What's with the idol dressing & bad makeup in this drama???
2 0
On Moonlight • Apr 28, 2023
Title Moonlight
Honestly damn boring! I skipped through the last 10 episodes. Esther's overacting didn't work here as it worked in LBFAD. Ding yu is so good looking but damn the guy needs better roles.
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Anybody knows if this drama has a happy ending according to book or something?
2 0
Replying to shoco117 • Apr 25, 2023
Title Moonshine and Valentine
I want to find the writer and punch his kneecaps... That ending 😡
Happy ending?
0 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Apr 22, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
I was expecting so much more! Wasted potential!
3 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Apr 14, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Oh I came back here and suddenly the drama is over? Haha. I only caught till ep 33 last night and thought I had…
Same I just found out the drama is over!
0 0
On Untouchable Lovers • Apr 13, 2023
Title Untouchable Lovers
Potential wasted! How can he let his evil sister live! Should have killed her! Everybody kissed except the main leads lol! Lose ends towards the end! Too many unnecessary episodes!
7 3
1