Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 24 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2021

Friends

Replying to danibstreaming • Apr 12, 2024
I want to watch because Zhou Yi Ran and his dimples but everyone seems to hate it.. is it really that bad?? 😭😭
yep
1 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Apr 12, 2024
It’s based on a novel and it depicts the relationship between a mother and daughter and the ml has almost no…
Are you sure he picked it himself?
I heard his agency did it as always cause he never ever truly selected any script by himself as his agency always selects them for him. Don't know maybe he selected this one by himself but until now he never truly selected any project by himself including ABAY.
1 2
Replying to Kenny • Apr 12, 2024
Can't they just compensate for the copy right issue and CUT the actor with the scandal out and give us the rest,…
Whom you are talking about?
Which cast member?
0 1
Replying to Orchid flower • Apr 11, 2024
Title Cross Fire
I was intending to follow it but I saw the romantic rating it's really a disappointment
Literally there is barely any romance, only one kiss scene per couple.
2 0
Replying to Miftazero4 • Apr 11, 2024
Title Cross Fire
I want to ask ML1 n 2 have happy ending with their girl?many romance in this drama?
Happy ending but a very little romance. Like only one kiss per couple. But there is a very long kiss between Xiao Feng and An Lan
1 3
On Hidden Shadow • Apr 11, 2024
I think FL actress is playing a double role from synopsis but written as a single role.
3 0
Replying to Park Sayem • Apr 11, 2024
That drama just started and it’s a female centric drama so he will not have much time in the beginning but once…
I am aware it's a female centric drama but he has even less screen time then FL's mother.
"She and her perfect husband" was also a female centric but he still had a very good screen time from beginning till the end.
Or maybe they cut down his scenes....
It might get better in next episodes, hope so.
2 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
it's a big skip for me. I started watching it for XK but he has way too less screen time. At least in 6 Eps.
2 2
On Sword and Fairy • Apr 9, 2024
Even after this drama, there are many netizens that are still scolding Xu Kai for his bad acting and saying he isn't a good actor. After watching so many dramas, I guess Chinese people like over acting more. I don't want to point out names but recently popular actors and actresses after few projects are full of over-acting.
4 2
Replying to andyisme • Apr 1, 2024
What's the last name you remember it as?
It's changed back now. It was written as cheng huang ji a while ago as pronounced in Chinese.
0 1
On Huang Jun Jie • Mar 31, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
Does anyone know what film/drama he was filming or going to film while his scandal came out.
0 3
On Huang Jun Jie • Mar 29, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
After his latest serial (both of the male leads were with some scandals) both have now become very popular.
I guess he will soon be shooting a new drama. Hope so....
0 1
Replying to Aki • Mar 27, 2024
Person Lu Han
How come he stopped doing dramas? His acting improved in Sispyhus and Crossfire
I guess he is fed up with people criticizing about his acting though he was praised for his last two performances.
He is very low key. Releases songs and just finished a concert across country. He still has a very big fandom and if he wants he can still reach on top again.
His fandom is matured after immature ones left him after his girlfriend announcement. They support him in his every discission and never let others to bully him on weibo. Like some posts says he has fallen from sky(lost popularity), often compares him with Lay 's carrier how he is more active than him nowadays even he wasn't as popular as Luhan back then, and also with Yang Yang sometimes.
But I noticed his fans became active whenever these things happen and which shows how much power he still holds even without a drama for 3 years and album for almost 6 years.
13 3
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Mar 24, 2024
FL and Qiu Shan Jun both in friendzone??
Not really, he loves her but she only treats him as a senior.
0 0