Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 24 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2021

Friends

Replying to 9354263 • Feb 11, 2025
Title Les Belles Spoiler
peek a boo 🤣
So you dislike love triangles or just named for fun but from posters it looks like 3 male in love with one female.
0 4
Replying to Lisa • Feb 7, 2025
I think this drama is given to Jiang yi yi as a female lead in (dawn of the book of heaven) and deng wei is second…
It's already filmed with above cast.
1 0
Replying to Jenny park • Jan 20, 2025
Pretty much good. 6.7 with about 15k rate volume so far on Douban
And viewership?
0 0
Replying to Bibimonster • Jan 20, 2025
Title Hidden Shadow Spoiler
Wang Churan’s character is a dual personality. One has a love line with Li Hongyi, while the other has a love…
I guess his love interest will die very early. So very little screen time for them but I think Youku will try to extend it after Yanan's recent popularity. And that I won't like. Obviously I would love to watch his own drama but not in a big/messy love triangle thing.
1 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Jan 3, 2025
And why will they give him more screen time on purpose because he is popular now I'm wondering how will they know…
Everywhere, he is presented as one of main cast.
0 0
On Treasure at Dawn • Dec 18, 2024
I think Youku is worst when it comes to airing of dramas. They do release dramas of popular stars on preference basis even though there are many dramas in line. And when they are released, they already lost the touch.
8 0
On Li Hong Yi • Dec 16, 2024
Person Li Hong Yi
Many nitizen say he doesn't have a strong backer in Industry that's why he gets mediocre scripts and late screening of his dramas. Even though he is a good actor. BTW I think Youku is very bad for development of an artist. Almost his all dramas are with Youku. Maybe he is bound with a contract. I hope he joins IQIYI, that will be better for his development.
15 3
On Hidden Shadow • Dec 16, 2024
I fear with recent popularity of Yan An, LHY's character is going to get less screen time. As Yan An's character is deeply involved with both FL and ML
And I think it will be a skip to me if that happens.
1 8
Replying to Shen Li • Nov 29, 2024
Person Wang Yi Bo
Although he is not famous, queen Zhao Liying takes a liking to him. We should bless their relationship.https://www.worldjournal.com/wj/story/121233/8367357?zh-cnZhao…
Not famous, lol. You kidding me right. OMG
7 0
Replying to Yulan • Oct 20, 2024
Person Yang Yang
he’s not even handsome, I can name more handsome actors than him. his acting is terrible too..him and Lee Min…
We can talk about his acting but saying he is not handsome, what? Really! I think you really need eye checkup. If he does not fit in your handsome/beauty standards then I think you like feminine boys. As for LMH, he doesn't need your recognition to be a good actor, west has always liked his acting.
15 4