Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 24 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2021

Friends

Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Oct 11, 2024
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I don't think she stand a chance cause if he was able to be to equal to jjy in CP 4, he will easily get first…
Everyone knows he has more traffic than her. If it is female centric than obviously she will get first billing otherwise...
1 1
Replying to avad1575 • Oct 11, 2024
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
The drama with ZJY isn't even confirmed yet, and there's already fan conflicts on Weibo over the first billing.…
I don't think she stand a chance cause if he was able to be to equal to jjy in CP 4, he will easily get first billing here. At least after success of current drama. BTW IQIYI never expected it to be so popular, LOL.
1 3
Replying to poliun • Sep 28, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
he is on a variety show right now. anyone knows how he is received?
Chinese fans always have double standards. They can accept Chen Feiyu back but can't accept HJJ back. Even later he cleared his name.
7 5
Replying to Sant8519 • Sep 28, 2024
Person Fan Zhi Xin
Fan Zhixin, your acting in the latest drama is superb. I really wish you get big budget dramas, It’s a shame…
He has quite good budget dramas. Actually he is completing his studies or completed it recently. So he will take some time to land off.
3 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Sep 10, 2024
I don't know how much to spoil, so I'll just keep it light for now. If you want more spoilers, I can provide more.…
I didn't expect anything. I just wanted to know about his character. He is one of my fav Chinese actor. That's why.....
1 1
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Sep 9, 2024
I don't know how much to spoil, so I'll just keep it light for now. If you want more spoilers, I can provide more.…
I guess that's enough. Thanks btw. Also don't want to be spoiled that much.
Your answer is good enough.
0 3
Replying to xKawan • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
He died in ep 2. But he is appearing also on the other eps since there are many flashbacks
Thanks
1 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Is JCW's character dead already. If so in which episode he died?
0 3
On Manhole • Aug 25, 2024
Title Manhole
I'm regretting my decision of starting this drama. At ep 11 but unable to move on. Literally, i don't know how I survived until now. This doesn't make sense but due to this drama I think I won't be able to watch k-dramas for a while. Uffffff!
I have watched do many bad dramas but i still was able to finish them. But not this one, it's my first drop even though 5 episodes left.
3 0
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Aug 6, 2024
Person Lu Han
I guess he is fed up with people criticizing about his acting though he was praised for his last two performances.He…
He is just releasing new songs, plays football.
He released a new song last month and is planning to release a new one this month.
He won't return to filming though he receives some scripts at different time intervals
3 1
On Maybe This Is Love • May 25, 2024
Guess this will only air after some recent dramas of Alen Fang will be released.
Cause FL is often termed as stone actress and people aren't paying much attention to her.
So distributers' only hope is Alan Fang, but he is not that popular now even though he is one of best actors in country.
2 4
Replying to lichee_89 • May 18, 2024
How come?
Lol Huang jun jie has quite active fans. They resisted very strongly and in very large numbers. BTW I guess he is a guest role so it's not going to be a big problem.
0 2
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • May 9, 2024
Title Cross Fire
Happy ending but a very little romance. Like only one kiss per couple. But there is a very long kiss between Xiao…
Yep
1 1
Replying to The Dorama Queen • May 6, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
what was the scandal?
Like he was in relationship out the entertainment circle and he had to hide it well to keep his acting career going. Then he was going to breakup or did breakup with her for his career. But her girlfriend broke the news that he want to breakup with me for his acting career and has been cheating on me. Which later she cleared cheating part was not true but still they were in serious relationship.
1 1