K-Drama
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
While I did not enjoy the demon arc, I think some of you are being a bit dramatic. This arc didn't ruin the show; it was only a few episodes, and the next episodes will be the human arc. And it's still doing relatively well on the charts, both mainland and internationally.
14 1
Replying to AmelieLucan • Aug 29, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage
YouTube seems to be updating only on weekdays as far as I can tell. https://www.youtube.com/@dramaboxexclusive
They finally started uploading regularly again on Youtube so I'm happy. I was paying for too many streaming platforms and didn't want to add mango to it.
1 0
On Su Ji • Aug 27, 2025
Title Su Ji
we will never get this atp...
1 0
On You and Everything Else • Aug 27, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
The trailer looks so good. It looks like it's going to be heartbreaking as well.
3 0
Replying to latteholic • Aug 26, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Honestly, I didn't expect much since this wasn't on my to-watch list, but the first 2 episodes were more fun that…
I went to read up on him, it would be understandable if they got mad had the name change not happened because that man sounded awful.
1 4
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 23, 2025
Title Royal Betrothal
I can't wait for this to air. I missed seeing wjy on my screen <3
9 1
On tvN O'PENing: The Catstody War • Aug 22, 2025
Title tvN O'PENing: The Catstody War
Why is it 1 episode....and where to watch?
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
If Ruling was a man played by an hot actor Yall would be going crazy defending him and making exuses just like…
Personally speaking I'm mad at her being fake about it. Why befriend them? It's not necessary for her goal. And if she was a man, I'd still say the same thing because I'm pretty consistent when it comes to things like this.
5 2
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
Does Ruling think her tears will move us? You did not have to become friends with them to achieve your goal.
9 1
Replying to wydings • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
that whole entire segment with the fish towards the end of 15 was translated so poorly lmao.
Was thinking the same thing
1 0
On The Yakuza Boss's Beloved • Aug 20, 2025
Title The Yakuza Boss's Beloved Spoiler
I'm not going to lie, plot wise...this is...there is something missing.
4 0
On Sinful Marriage • Aug 18, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage Spoiler
Does anyone know where I can watch this besides the other place mentioned in the comments? That site keeps having pop-ups even with my AdBlock, and the video isn't working. I would just wait for youtube to upload it, but they stopped updating daily like they were before.
2 4
Replying to aprilthurs • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
His voice
Oh wow, it's so nice
1 1
Replying to CrimsonFairy • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I love everything in this drama except the new title, it sounds generic that I can't seem to remember it. I prefer…
Yeah that's why I keep referring to this drama as fish.
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Is AC dubbed, or is that his real voice?
0 4
Replying to Emzfmz • Aug 12, 2025
Title Kill Me Love Me
I don't feel like watching xianxia these days and I really want to watch a Liu Xue Yi drama (don't ask why, okay?…
Well given that she’s literally one of the leads in this show…I think you answered your own question. She’s in almost every single scene….
3 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Ngl, the complaints are getting annoying. Especially because, due to censorship, things are obviously not going to be exactly like the novel. And as someone already pointed out, if they cast a female lead who was more masculine-looking and more built, the public would not accept that. Y'all would still complain endlessly. If the female lead showed less emotion, you'd all say she was too cold, and Ik this would happen cause I've seen it happen before with other characters. Additionally, there are flaws with the male characters as well, for instance, the majority of them do not look the way generals/men in the military would typically look after training/going to war, etc. Their builds would be different, given the type of things they are going through. Also, a lot of them would not be as pale as they are in the show because they more than likely would be in the sun more often. But do we see anyone complaining about that? No, and it's because a lot of people don't care about accuracy when it comes to male characters as long as they find them handsome enough.
31 6
On Liu Xiao Xu • Aug 6, 2025
Person Liu Xiao Xu
I'm trying to add him to one of my list and it's not working...
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I can understand why novel readers are mad, but as someone who isn't a novel reader and didn't watch the trailers for this as much, it's not that bad. There are only 4 episodes out, 5 for some. I think people need to wait until at least the 10th episode before completely writing this off.
9 0
Replying to taliax • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I agree with you it would be better if they explained some things clearly. For your first question, idk if you…
I'd like to be told the explanation as well.
0 1
1
1