News
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 1, 2025
Title Every You, Every Me
Great opportunity for the actors to play so many different characters in series. Also, both the lead cast are great actors!
2 0
On Revenged Love • Sep 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Wang Zhen is so hot
4 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Sep 24, 2025
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
where is season 2?
1 5
On I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2 • Sep 21, 2025
Title I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2
Most fun watching this!
1 0
On Khemjira • Sep 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
Phong is hot
4 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 11, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Back ground score 👌👌👌
4 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 10, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Last episode was very emotional. Had to watch it with a heavy heart
9 0
On Love Is a Poison • Jul 27, 2025
Title Love Is a Poison
Season 2!!!
4 0
On The Next Prince • Jun 1, 2025
Title The Next Prince
lol all of nunew's costumes are very light in color and he is just getting lost to the eye with those furniture and background..
3 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • May 4, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Hagiwara is sexy!
6 0
On Top Form • Apr 28, 2025
Title Top Form
Boom is booming!
18 0
Replying to SasiTempu • Apr 6, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
OMG! This movie feels so real!
Watching the series after this movie. The movie did a fantastic job and felt more real!
15 0
On Love in the Big City • Apr 6, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
OMG! This movie feels so real!
23 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Jan 21, 2025
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Watched the first episode, tried to watch the second one, but I couldn't. The worst acting from boss character. Next worst thing is the script. Followed by BGM and the list goes on.
3 0
On SOTUS • Jan 20, 2025
Title SOTUS
I feel like Kong and hold most of similar opinions, but I cant act or speak out as he does. Somewhat of an inspirational character.
5 0
Replying to SasiTempu • Jan 20, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Didn't realize Santa is the same actor from "My only 12%".. He looks completely different and he seems like a…
Well, the latest episode made everybody realize how Versatile Santa's acting is! Wish him a great future.
1 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 20, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I'm constantly amazed by Santa's acting! But I wish Gun had not gone so easy on Yotha.
16 0
On The Shipper • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Shipper
I love the BGM of this series.. Same BGM with emotional tone, bright happy tone, and so on.. Very creative! And the WayKim music with a female hum, I get tears in my eyes every time I hear it.
4 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 14, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Didn't realize Santa is the same actor from "My only 12%".. He looks completely different and he seems like a real actor.. completely different styles of acting in both the roles
26 1
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jan 14, 2025
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I hope to never meet a character like Han Ji Woo in my life.
10 0