Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2019
Replying to Sav • Dec 31, 2023
lmao cuz the whole thing of them getting back into a relationship and then kinda the same thing happened where…
Are they together at the end?
0 4
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 30, 2023
True thing !! One of my fav actresses !! Love the way her eyeball disappears when she smiles. Very cuuuute !!
Omg is it ? Am so bad about the cdramas and the actors there I have watched only a very few. Let me check this actressđŸ˜»
0 0
Replying to Ahsiara • Dec 29, 2023
Just for confirmation... This drama does not have steamy/too much Romantic scenes right?
Ok :) wil watch it then !!
1 0
Replying to Ahsiara • Dec 29, 2023
Title Hold My Hand at Twilight Spoiler
Just for confirmation... This drama does not have steamy/too much Romantic scenes right?
Ohhh that’s great !! But happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 28, 2023
Rowoon is well known for not being a big kisser on his dramas
I guess there’s this drama called she would never know by rowoon and I guess that also has some nice kisses. I just remember vaguely !!
0 1
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Dec 28, 2023
up to 12 eps, FL always hide her feeling towards ML.For ML, he will show his love from early eps.
So they end up being a couple ?
0 1
Replying to Ahsiara • Dec 28, 2023
Just for confirmation... This drama does not have steamy/too much Romantic scenes right?
Also I saw in your profile tht you finished moon in the day. How is it ? How’s the ending ? Pls spoil for me. I like the ml so am thinking if I should watch but the comments mostly are negative
0 4
Replying to Ahsiara • Dec 28, 2023
Just for confirmation... This drama does not have steamy/too much Romantic scenes right?
I didn’t log in for the past two days so I saw the comment just now. Actually this drama was worth watching !! I really loved it.
1 1
Replying to uchuudrop • Dec 28, 2023
Title Soulmate
The trope that I hate is love triangle between friends or siblings. I despise this about "Soulmate", but despite…
How s the ending ? Happy ? Sad? I don’t wanna watch sad endings.
0 2
Replying to Ahsiara • Dec 28, 2023
Just for confirmation... This drama does not have steamy/too much Romantic scenes right?
There isn’t anything as far as I remember. It is al just the emotions :)
1 8
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 22, 2023
Please give me a spoiler on the ending. Thanks in advance
Ohhhh that’s amazing !! How’s that drama ?? Am still on a hunt lol
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 21, 2023
Am actully thinking of watching this one after reading your comment !! Should I ? I kind of left this drama after…
Omggg that’s so bad.
0 0
On Doona! • Dec 20, 2023
Title Doona!
Hi all, are they together in the end or not? There r like mixed reviews is it for the viewer to interpret ?
0 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 20, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
Please give me a spoiler on the ending. Thanks in advance
Right ? It felt like they just know forever that they are together !! Yea I finished perfect marriage revenge and came to this !! Now am thinking what to watch next hehe
1 2
On Castaway Diva • Dec 19, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
Loved this drama so much !! Park Eun Bin I really loved her in this and she pulled off tht accent very well !! Woo hak was my fav character here. I just wanted ki ho to be lil more expressive!!
My heart was so full at the end scene of the movie and those 5souls each one deserved a happy ending.
14 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 19, 2023
Am actully thinking of watching this one after reading your comment !! Should I ? I kind of left this drama after…
Got it :) wil give it a try sometime ♄ thanks for telling međŸ€—
0 1
Replying to liliwatchsdrama • Dec 19, 2023
I couldn't disagree more with the comments. I loved every piece of this drama, every character. It's a bit silly,…
Am actully thinking of watching this one after reading your comment !! Should I ? I kind of left this drama after al the negative comments. What should I do ?
1 10
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 19, 2023
Please give me a spoiler on the ending. Thanks in advance
Wooooo I guess I understood what u said lol. I jus finished ep11 and on ep12 now. Loved watching this drama. Eun bin Omggg đŸ˜»
1 4
Replying to KenTaro • Dec 17, 2023
Title City Hunter
The ending felt rushed and gave open ending feels. I thought it should have been more a more clear ending. Yun…
What actually happens at the end ? They don’t end up together ?
0 1