News Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 14, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love
Does this have a happy ending ?
Ok got it !! Thank you !!
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 13, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love
Does this have a happy ending ?
Thanks thanks for telling me !! Much appreciated this I what I wanna hear :) and tel me something are u also from India ? Because ur name :) and where do we watch this ? YouTube ?
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 13, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love Spoiler
Does this have a happy ending ?
Nooo I haven’t watched a lakorn before I know it’s a lot soapy and I don’t watch bad sad endings, so just confirming before watching !! I always in mdl many ppl don’t like spoilers and some ppl don’t like telling but I always ask some kind souls really give me good spoilers and even suggest if I should watch it or not so yea :)
1 4
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 13, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love Spoiler
Does this have a happy ending ?
Ohhhh. But the leads r ok right ?
0 6
Replying to Sarita96 • Dec 12, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love
A year ago I was obsessed with this series. The first Thai lakorn I completed. Loved it.
Does this have a happy ending ?
1 8
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Dec 12, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Yes. You'd be able to understand the series better.
Got it, thanks so much for telling me. I have gagaoolala will check there ♥️
1 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 11, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Happy ending ?
Yay thanks for telling me :)
0 0
Replying to Alann • Dec 11, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I miss them so much 💕
Happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Dec 11, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Yes. You'd be able to understand the series better.
Where do we watch this uncut version ?
0 2
On The Treacherous • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Treacherous
OMG that scene between the two women was something 🥵 even better than p*rn.
4 0
Replying to APbang • Dec 9, 2023
Title The Shameless Spoiler
a good watch..if you like slow burn shows/movies . the leads were too hot to handle 😌
Happy ending? Can u spoil it for me ?
0 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 9, 2023
Title Duel
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies and al ?
Wil come back after I watch :)
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 9, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Please update me the ending. Fingers crossed. Thanks in advance !!
I finished it. Omggggg gave me happy tears. Everything was tied in so perfectly !! Loved the leads’ characters do damn much !! Truly a perfect marriage revenge !!
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 6, 2023
Title Duel
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies and al ?
Got it!! Though I love romance I watch thrillers as wel so I guess I wil give it a watch !!
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 6, 2023
Title Tell Me What You Saw
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies ?
Ok thanks for telling me :)
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 5, 2023
Title Tell Me What You Saw Spoiler
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies ?
Oh so the main leads are fine ? am planning to watch this !!
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 5, 2023
Title Duel Spoiler
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies and al ?
Oh god I get it, thanks for telling me. but the drama is worth watching isn’t it ? Because ur previous comment about the drama got me so interested and I felt like watching it. Also tel me why u loved it so much, I just finished my perfect stranger and looking to watch something gripping !!
0 4
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 5, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Please update me the ending. Fingers crossed. Thanks in advance !!
Oh yes am gonna do that 🤭
1 1
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 5, 2023
Title Prison Playbook
do you think its a "strong" bromance?
Omggg those two wr the best of friends and they had such awesome chemistry. Absolutely not in a romantic way. That brother from another mother types!! Jun ho was the bestest confidante je hyuk could ever have !!
2 0
Replying to Tteokbokki • Dec 5, 2023
Title Duel Spoiler
Haven't seen such an awesome and incredible drama in a long time.Yang Se Jong did such an incredible job here,…
How’s the ending ? Anybody dies and al ?
0 6