News Replying to Aaraknid • Jan 16, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me Spoiler
Here we go again . Another Break Up . YEAH !!!I don't know how many Korean dramas have breakup , but I stopped…
So it ends with them breaking up ????
0 0
Replying to LydieO • Jan 16, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
WTF they did with this beautiful drama?
Can u spoil the ending for me pls ?
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 16, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
So is it a happy ending? And why does viki show 15episodes when here it shows only 14?
Oh ok got it :) thanks for replying me :)
1 2
Replying to Wait_IsItNot • Jan 15, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
Good drama, great characters. OST, not so memorable. A 9.5 for me.Maybe not a popular opinion - I liked the Mountain-god…
Happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to JuniperJen • Jan 15, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
Honestly I thought this series was so cute!It went the way I thought it would, basically a misunderstanding, but…
So is it a happy ending? And why does viki show 15episodes when here it shows only 14?
0 4
Replying to drama lover • Jan 9, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
I think it is going to be a happy ending but this is just a feeling
Omggg is that so ? Thatsy it felt like this has been on air for a while. Sigh
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 9, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Happy ending ??
Thank you š»
0 0
Replying to jjlew • Jan 8, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
What an unexpected ālove triangleā against himself lol. I wouldāve felt bad for either or. No way to win.…
Happy ending ??
0 2
Replying to ItsAMe • Jan 8, 2024
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
It depends on what you expect. The last scene in the last episode implies that ML and FL are becoming a couple.
Hi am not gonna watch this, am a bit curious what is the āgrave sinā that they both committed??
0 2
Replying to drama lover • Jan 8, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
I think it is going to be a happy ending but this is just a feeling
Somebody tell me why is this drama episodes are coming so late like the gao between each episode is so long. Somebody throw some light pls
0 2
Replying to Lee Karah • Jan 6, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me Spoiler
ššš me hissing the moment I saw the last scene.What a drama!
As in, in the previous episode ? What happens pls spoil ;)
0 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 6, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I havenāt watched the og because of the ending. So am waiting for this to end so that I can decide whether to…
Haha got it :) I always wait for the drama to finish its airing I like to watch it with continuation, now am watching a lil old drama called the forbidden marriage itās been a while this was in my watchlist and finally I decided to watch because I like the male lead a lot :) it is going good !! May be by the time I finish this and watch some small bite sized Bl, this one wil end so letās see how it goes and wil decide watching this. And u just hope it doesnāt go the jdrama way. Letās see.
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 5, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I havenāt watched the og because of the ending. So am waiting for this to end so that I can decide whether to…
Oh god :(
0 2
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 5, 2024
Title Aishiteiru to Ittekure
Oh she ends up with the childhood friend at last ?
Oh boy.
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 5, 2024
Title Aishiteiru to Ittekure
Oh she ends up with the childhood friend at last ?
Oh boy.
0 0
Replying to Avinash Reddy • Jan 5, 2024
Title Aishiteiru to Ittekure Spoiler
what kind of shity ending for last 2 episodes and she cheated on him with ier childhood friend because of a misunderstanding…
Oh she ends up with the childhood friend at last ?
0 3
Replying to firstname • Jan 5, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
4 episodes to go guys. Prepare your hearts on what's coming. I can sense the JDrama route.
I havenāt watched the og because of the ending. So am waiting for this to end so that I can decide whether to watch or not, but I like the male lead a lot he is a great actor. Ahh letās see
7 4
Replying to KMart • Jan 4, 2024
Title Love Class Season 2
Just did a rewatch of this series. I needed a lighthearted BL. It is super cute, but for some reason, I can't…
Right??? I felt the same. The main leads had good chemistry but it would have been better felt like there was some hesitation till the end lol
1 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Jan 4, 2024
Title Majo no Jouken Spoiler
Spoil the ending for me pls
Ahhh so it is a open ending?
0 3
Replying to Sav • Jan 1, 2024
Title Soundtrack #2
lmao cuz the whole thing of them getting back into a relationship and then kinda the same thing happened where…
Ok :) thanks for telling me
1 1