News
Replying to Aveira • Jan 12, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
1 billion of views in a few days π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³
yayπππ ππ
4 0
THOMAS shelby • Jan 12, 2026
Review As Beautiful as You
my favorite drama list πππ
0 0
Sadiahahah • Jan 12, 2026
Review Road Home
same here π
0 0
Replying to akosipattysen • Jan 12, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
TOP 10 TV DRAMAS of the week (1/4 - 1/11) - based on TV ratings & social media discussions in ChinaThe Unclouded…
love it π
4 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 12, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
January 11, 2026Congratulations to "The Unclouded soul" has reached 900 views since it's premier and road…
Wow πππ Congratulations TUS team πππ
4 0
Nao_Yamamoto • Jan 12, 2026
Review With You
my favorite drama all the time πππ
0 0
On So Long for Love • Jan 12, 2026
Title So Long for Love
you did such an amazing job.πππ
1 0
akosipattysen • Jan 11, 2026
Review The Unclouded Soul
They're both so cute and have great chemistry together .I wish they both do another project together
0 1
Replying to JessiGomez • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
this drama is so good!! it's my first xianxia and i'm so glad is with this one. I literally can't stop my tears…
me too. They're both so cute and have great chemistry together .I wish they both do another project together
3 0
Replying to Lune • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I miss them already ππhttps://www.facebook.com/share/v/1ATxDVDnAX/
me too
1 0
Replying to jungbareumshoe • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I miss my baby Hong Ye huhuhhhhhh my gentle big demon
same here
2 0
Replying to mochachen • Jan 11, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
46000 fans gained
Wow πππ
1 0
Replying to mochachen • Jan 11, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
I'm now more interested in which mellon drama she will be in, and who will she collaborate
Iβm so excited for waiting Mellon drama sheβll be inπππ
3 1
Replying to cmschatton • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I liked the ending. Wouldn't we all do that if we could?
I gree with you
3 0
Replying to Moonlight • Jan 11, 2026
Title As Beautiful as You
I have just finished watching this drama and loved it so much. Xu Kai and Tan Song Yun did very well here! Love…
same here π
0 0
On The Fox's Summer • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Fox's Summer
love it π
0 0
HKV • Jan 11, 2026
Review The Fox's Summer
my favorite drama list πππ
1 1
JOJO • Jan 11, 2026
Review The Fox's Summer
love it π
0 0
JOJO • Jan 11, 2026
Review The Fox's Summer
love it π
0 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Omg so Wang Duo really did record one of the OSTs in TUS... he sounds beautiful and has got such a charming voice!!…
love it π
6 0

