News
Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 9, 2026
Review The Unclouded Soul
same here ππππ
1 1
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
For me Open ending. It depends how others interpret it hehe
for me tooπππ
1 2
Replying to xingxing • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
So what type of ending does it have ? Is it happy or sad or open I cant figure it out.
open ending
0 0
Replying to mochachen • Jan 9, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Done!
yay ππππππ
2 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 9, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
I already done all reviews gaves nice, great rates I voted them all. But not those gives very lower half of the…
me too ππππ
3 0
ExistentialDawn • Jan 9, 2026
Review The Unclouded Soul
Currently my favorite drama πππ
0 0
Replying to lis • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Anyone who abandoned the drama after the first or second episode doesn't know what they're missing. Hou Minghao…
They're both so cute and have great chemistry together .I wish they both do another project together
4 0
Lanielyn19 • Jan 9, 2026
Review The Unclouded Soul
same here ππππ
1 0
Sunny789 • Jan 9, 2026
Review The Unclouded Soul
currently my favorite drama πππ
2 9
Replying to Helene • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
damnβ¦ I just finished itβ¦literally binge watched the whole day itβs now 5am wtf πππ ok itβs still…
lol ππ€
3 0
Replying to Tsuki77 • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Its my second HMH drama and I'm serious, his eyes are gorgeous. I am more drawn to his eyes than all the CGI π
π
.
he has beautiful eyes πππ
6 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
She just a lovely and cheerful person π. And we even get to see her growth as we watched on~β¨ She's so precious…
πππ
1 1
Replying to YiyanMeng • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I don't understand them bc she literally became one of my favorite female characters...
same here π
0 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
It's been an issue since MDL started.
wow
0 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I already miss Xiao Yao and hong ye. I wish they both do another project together
2 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
"Happy wrap up" with a hug π€ https://youtube.com/shorts/XCG0k01vc30
I already miss them π₯
3 1
Replying to Aveira • Jan 9, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
There are a couple of reviews out there on the drama page of Xiao Yao.....if you can help the drama and all the…
love it π already done πππ
4 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
my favorite drama list πππ
3 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
#HouMinghao update with #TanSongyun β It's a pleasure to act alongside @/tansongyun . May we always be carefree…
πππ
2 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
#HouMinghao update with #TanSongyun β It's a pleasure to act alongside @/tansongyun . May we always be carefree…
love itπ
2 0

