News
Replying to Stellovet • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Some jealous delulu fans of ml most of the time. Then other times they’re fans of other actresses who aren’t…
i agree with you
0 0
Replying to Padakiki • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Bcs they think this way will be more impactfull.I don’t know about others but I don’t Watch dramas with sad…
if you want to watch happy ending drama . You should try to watch Under The Power.maybe you gonna love it that one it very good drama and then happy ending ✌️
0 1
Replying to djentertainment • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
1.who are the couples in the drama?2.is it sad or happy ending?
open Ending
0 0
Replying to Anna • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
love it 😍
😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
I see other C dramas here with these types of endings get this rating or worse 🫤...few are the exceptions .…
me too
1 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Done reviewing
love it . Thank you for your time 😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
#TanSongYun short drama/movie trailerhttps://x.com/nurhartini3917/status/2009176620125634971
love it 😍
1 2
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Well said !!! There are a couple of dramas here with over 8.5 ratings that I tried watching...I dont see the hype…
me too
2 0
Replying to lis • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I see people complaining about FL, but I don't think the character is childish. She sometimes acts that way to…
i love too
1 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
7/1/2026 #TheUncloudedSoulMao: - Top 1 Tv series index- Top 1 playback volumeVLA:- Top 1 hy, top 2 xy popular…
wow congratulations TUS team 👏👏👏👏🎉🎊
3 1
Replying to Aveira • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
The current rating of the Drama is expected because of the ending.....sadly. Other C dramas here who have similar…
i used to watch on Viki
0 1
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
So, do they both get together or not..?
😍😍😍
0 0
On Tan Song Yun • Jan 8, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Friends please everyone go to review this drama. I know you are a little bit not happy by ending . Because they are just following script . The setting and the costumes are beautiful. The performances from the actors are wonderful and you can feel the character's emotions just from their expressions. they are super sweet together . They all are such a great job 👏 .especially they both so cute and have great chemistry together. Thank you for your time. ✌️✌️✌️
2 2
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Friends please everyone go to review this drama. I know you are little bit not happy by ending . Because they are just following script . The setting and the costumes are beautiful. The performances from the actors are wonderful and you can feel the character's emotions just from their expressions. they are super sweet together . They all are such a great job 👏 .especially they both so cute and have great chemistry together. Thank you for your time. ✌️✌️✌️
5 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Would I have preferred a happy ending? Yes, but I don't think the ending was as bad as others made it seem like.…
i feel the same about you
0 0
Replying to mochachen • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
This drama is still no 1 tv drama for Jan 6. It’s almost been no 1 since the 2nd day it aired until now. As…
Thank you for sharing.
0 0
Replying to Anna • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
for me, I don’t care sad ending or intense kissing scenes. . Because they are just following script .
I agree with you 😍😍😍
1 0
Replying to Anna • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
for me, I don’t care sad ending or intense kissing scenes. . Because they are just following script .
They all are a great job .👏👏👏for me
1 2
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I think this drama deserves a higher rating 🥹. Just because we're unsatisfied with the ending, we shouldn't…
for me, I don’t care sad ending or intense kissing scenes. . Because they are just following script .
1 4
Replying to Paulina • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
People nowadays only seem to care about happy endings, totally disregarding the full story. All they care about…
i agree with you
3 1
