Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 8, 2017
Replying to vidya yadav • Jan 8, 2026
This drama keep going down please everyone rate This drama deserve 8.6
yes, please
2 2
Replying to Pink Blossom • Jan 8, 2026
Yea telling people that they should rate a drama high above 8.5 based on the fact you as a fan like it in itself…
done
0 0
Replying to Virginia • Jan 8, 2026
Omg! Crying. :( neo was great in this show and his song gives me chills! How horrible for her. All her friends…
me too. They both are my favorite
1 5
Replying to MashaMasha • Jan 8, 2026
I thought the FL was miscast too. I liked her in Go Ahead but this character felt really cringey. The ending completely…
I’m highly recommend The Under power drama is really good. you should try ✌️
1 1
Replying to Ximena • Jan 8, 2026
8.1 from 8.2. Wow. Just because you can't accept Hong Ye's decision and Bing Zhu's heroism for the sake of humanity,…
I’m so sad for this rating. actually should be 8.5
3 1
Replying to Ximena • Jan 8, 2026
Don't be sad. The story's all made up.~Hong Ye (episode 27) with his sleepy face 😴πŸ₯±I know some of us react…
yay😁
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jan 7, 2026
8000+https://mydramalist.com/list/Ln8MaQw4
wow πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰.Thank you
0 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 7, 2026
Their 3 lifetimes, were like they were trapped in Time loop and can't do anything about it. Always end up with…
i need season 2πŸ˜₯
2 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 7, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
And 700 million views in maoyan
wowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
1 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 7, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Fr. I'm feel bad for our SS 😭 the drama is definitely worth it for me even the ending was OE OR SE still they…
same here 😍
1 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 7, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
SS Weibo followers now is 25.200 before TUS 25.173 m. She's quite gain more new fansπŸ₯ΉπŸ«Ά I also love her new…
she’s so cute and pretty 😍
2 0
Replying to Ximena • Jan 7, 2026
Don't be sad. The story's all made up.~Hong Ye (episode 27) with his sleepy face 😴πŸ₯±I know some of us react…
same here .Hi5
1 1
Replying to Paulina • Jan 7, 2026
First of let me start by saying this has been the most amazing journey with Hong Ye, Xiao Yao and their comraderies.…
Yes, we need season 2πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Jan 7, 2026
Kissing lessons πŸ₯°πŸ€­πŸ˜ Help! They're too cute!!!https://youtube.com/shorts/PouNGZmnZ8A
yes, They both are so cute πŸ₯°
1 2