News Replying to yourmatchaicecream • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
We need season 2!! It can't be ended just like that. I mean...π
me too
0 0
Replying to vidya yadav • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I already miss them I want this drama season 2 π«
me too
0 1
Replying to Temptress • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I must say FL looks really pretty with white hair...
yes, she so pretty with white hair
3 0
Replying to vidya yadav • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I already miss them I want this drama season 2 π«
same here
1 0
Replying to Niilixx • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I don't know how to feel about that ending. I don't know if this would be classified as a sad ending, for me it…
i need season 2π₯
3 0
Replying to LuweiWeiwei • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Is it happy ending?
open Ending
0 0
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
this character makes me think og her character in Under The Power
Under the power is my favorite drama list πππ
3 0
Replying to Kavvy • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I too feel the same I loved it π₯°
yay π
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 7, 2026
Title Under the Power
5 years later, fans are still clamouring for this pair to reunite but alas π
π
π«€.I wished 7 would reunite…
same here
0 0
Replying to ReactxAymi • Jan 7, 2026
Title Under the Power
One of the best story and chemistry I have ever scene like I didn't expect this drama to be this good π₯β€οΈ
my favorite drama all the time π
0 0
Replying to Phemmod • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I've just finished the drama and after reading the comments and seeing people's unhappiness with the ending. I've…
same here
0 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Friends please everyone go to review this drama.i know you are little bit not happy by ending . They're both so cute and have great chemistry together. Seven tan and hou ming heo fans will support this drama and I wish they both do another project together. i need season two πππ
9 0
Replying to Ximena • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Despite the disappointment with the ending, this drama has a well-written script. The writers are smart for taking…
πππ
3 0
Replying to Ximena • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Despite the disappointment with the ending, this drama has a well-written script. The writers are smart for taking…
agree with you πππ
3 2
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
season two is coming soon. That time hongye is immortal.π€
4 1
Replying to kcdramanight • Jan 7, 2026
Title Under the Power
Story and chemistry so good that the bad CGI doesn't even matterπ©π€£ I loved this! the underwater scenes were…
he acting is an amazing.
1 0
Replying to I_Love_Shizun • Jan 7, 2026
Title Under the Power
Really entertaining show. The FL is one of the most endearing, cute, spunky characters I have ever seen in a cdrama.…
They both are so cute π
1 1
Replying to Penguin03 • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
WHY! Why did they kill off Xiao Mu and Bing Zhu killed those three ancient beasts and there wasnβt really a…
same here. I need season two
0 0
Replying to vidya yadav • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I requested to everyone don't put this drama down because the both actors was really good but unfortunately sad…
same here πππ
4 0
Replying to RHOMBUS • Jan 7, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
those who are disappointed about the ending saying SE but no guys don't fall for it .go watch it yourself ...OE...definitely…
I agree with you πππ
1 0

