I'm watching the first episode on Viki, which is titled "trailer". It's a full length episode, but it's very fast paced and I am at a loss about what is going on. Stopped after 10 minutes because this wasn't making any sense to me.
How is it Long and unclear? she had to get Revenge 4 JL and the Xue family. Was able to put off getting her own…
I think the Ye family side-story was a little off-path, like a side-quest. I hope she's not trying to vanquish all injustices she finds in her way towards revenge.
Very rare to see so many stars in one drama, many even in the support cast have been leads in many well known cdramas, like Zhu Xu Dan and Zhang Ling He.
But after watching 6 episodes I am not very engaged in this story and don't find there is much happening between the leads on the romance front.
15 kg is not possible in 2 months, maybe 5 kg, but most of that is probably water loss, dehydration. Nobody is losing 15 kg through healthy lifestyle choice in 2 months, that's 60 days, and losing 15 kg is like losing 250 grams per day. Usually it is stored as fat, and that's about 2500 kcals per day, which is what a normal male needs to consume. So if he stopped eating for 60 days that can explain it, and not-eating might explain the collapsing.
Not sure of this. Yang Mi is too stone cold for my taste, only her eyes move, not her face. No emotions. I can't discern this. Watched 6 episodes so far and it's dull. I want to be entertained as well. I'll watch some more episodes but it isn't firing up my intrigue.
In China you're shitlisted for years by the government if you don't pay taxes correctly. Her morals regarding her babies have shitlisted her for life among the chinese people.
Should rename it to "Just Winging It"... main lead seems very confused and doesn't seem to know what's going on.
I like intelligent dramas, but sometimes they go so far with the "intelligence" it becomes unbelievable.
But after watching 6 episodes I am not very engaged in this story and don't find there is much happening between the leads on the romance front.
https://mydramalist.com/people/13158-yuan-crystal
She is in all the photos and in the trailer.
Her morals regarding her babies have shitlisted her for life among the chinese people.