Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location: Iceland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2020
On Jang Dong Gun • Feb 6, 2024
Person Jang Dong Gun
Awesome as Tagon in Arthdal Chronicles. One of the most rememberable character in all of kdrama.
5 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 30, 2024
How good is the drama?How much of it focuses on revenge and romance?Will someone who isn't really into sageuks…
It's just getting started.
2 0
Replying to kdramalover31 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Empress Ki
I'm hesitant to watch it but there are too many episodes, I'm going to get bored of it, I'm sure!
I've watched it twice, and IMO it's the best drama out there.
4 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Jan 27, 2024
Ehhh, if it's not your cup of tea, then it's not your cup of tea! But I do have to defend this drama, because…
I love Esther, I love Xu Kai, but they are not going through a good drama there. Oh my.
0 1
Replying to DiamondDroplet • Jan 27, 2024
First of all, there is no backstory to speak of (if you read the synopsis you would know that both leads have…
Yes, they had a huge budget, hiring those huge actors, and they pretty much made it into dog poo.
1 1
Replying to DiamondDroplet • Jan 27, 2024
First of all, there is no backstory to speak of (if you read the synopsis you would know that both leads have…
Yes, they had a huge budget, hiring those huge actors, and they pretty much made it into dog poo.
1 1
Replying to Jungshooky • Jan 27, 2024
Ehhh, if it's not your cup of tea, then it's not your cup of tea! But I do have to defend this drama, because…
It's lowly rated, on MDL and Viki, and I agree with it. It's not a good drama. I will try and be fair and finish 2nd episode and watch 3rd. But you have to remember that the first two episodes are critical to the success of the drama.
I don't care about the actors, it's just how I feel about it.
1 6
Replying to DiamondDroplet • Jan 27, 2024
First of all, there is no backstory to speak of (if you read the synopsis you would know that both leads have…
My pair of eyes work just fine, I judge very well, this is just somehow "doesn't feel just right", too fake, too bad acting. I feel sorry for the actors watching this.
2 7
On Sword and Fairy • Jan 26, 2024
Just watched first episode, and then second episode, but stopped half way thru.
Honest opinion? This is atrocious. So bad, I can't believe they messed up this big. How can I be convinced to keep watching? No backstory, no chemistry, no nothing, like it's a joke.
2 23
Replying to Gizzy • Jan 26, 2024
Did you see her?
lol no, she was too sneaky :)
1 1
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Jan 25, 2024
I just learned she recently visited my little hometown country of Iceland 2-3 months ago. Driving on the same roads as I usually drive (herself at the wheel), and visiting the same places, the same restaurants, and shops as I do, doing same activity, seeing the same things, even probably eating at some of the same tables I've dined at. It's uncanny!!! :D
It's "Divas hit the road season 5".
2 3
Replying to ArniA • Jan 23, 2024
Is the relatively low rating justified? I find for new dramas with popular leads sometimes the rating is skewed…
Thanks for the replies, it is as I suspected. Will definitely try this drama soon.
0 0
On Sword and Fairy • Jan 23, 2024
Is the relatively low rating justified?
I find for new dramas with popular leads sometimes the rating is skewed either too high or too low
Xu Kai, Esther Yu, and Wan Peng are all top-list actors.
4 15
On The Legend of Anle • Jan 15, 2024
A little flawed cdrama, but was engaging enough so I could finish, but many things rather stupid.
It's 39 episodes, so it's very long, could have been 29 episodes, the last 10 episodes were not as good as the first episodes.
2 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Jan 10, 2024
Not bad, had its moments, hilarious at times, but I was always skeptical from start, "How good can a drama about dogs be like?". I know certain types of people really love this, like those into "furry's".
Still watching the last minutes of the last episode, and it's a totally nonsense episode.
Luckily it's not 16 episodes.
3 2