Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location: Iceland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2020
Replying to boogie man • Nov 13, 2023
have you been able to find it anywhere?
Not been looking, but I know it's available on non-legit sites. I prefer to watch on legit sites such as Netflix or Viki, since video and audio quality is better and subtitle translations are much better. So I will wait until it becomes available.
I sent a request to viki to allow playing of the show in my region, hopefully more people do that.
3 0
Replying to Alphagammaphi • Nov 10, 2023
The ad placement about the phones and other endorsement products are really destroying the storyline... It made…
I have a feeling it's one of those typical office cdramas, which I get easily bored with and frequently drop. Chinese office/business dramas are just awful sometimes. There's always this uncle that is the antagonist, and there's always this antagonist 2nd FL coworker female that is disappointed the ML likes the FL and doesn't like her. And the story revolves more about saving the company in the last episodes because of some project that is failing because a third party seems to have stolen something or done something malicious. ChatGPT could generate better stories for these "template" dramas.

But with all that being said, I will most likely try this out. :/
Although I think this drama is more about "trying out the ML and FL pairing", in case they decide to make an expensive xianxia with them as leads.
3 2
Replying to Fitra • Nov 10, 2023
They finished filming in April this year. they make experience of airing once a week drama using dog drama because…
Well, I feel like I have already dropped this drama because I can't watch it. Not sure when ep 5 airs I will continue to watch it, because this discontinuity is bad because I can't remember exactly the story so far, so when I return to dramas after such a hiatus I don't feel as immersed in the story and have forgotten side characters.
So what if they make money selling it in other countries? If people are going to downrate this drama then it won't sell much or get watched much.
1 1
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 8, 2023
Only one episode released over a period of 27 days (period between ep 3 and ep 5).
This is too much. I think they must have made some mistakes in scheduling. Did they not finish filming when airing started?
I also notice it's going to air between Oct 11 to Jan 17, that's around 100 days airing schedule for 14 episodes.
11 3
On Mask Girl • Nov 7, 2023
Title Mask Girl
One of those female dominated dramas. A marvelous drama, something like Black Mirror meets kdrama. It evolved a lot, every episode had a bit of a different feel to it. I really liked the initial "mask girl" her video streaming, it was very unique and had a twisted vibe to it.
I did get a little confused about the timelines, and different actors for the leads. I don't think a drama has had so many different actors/actresses for the same character.
So it's a very unique drama, grim, twisted, you have to have a high tolerance for such.
4 0
Replying to Euphoria • Nov 7, 2023
Wuxia not ur thing or its the mystery cases like you mentioned. Overrated is a bit unfair, since what is being…
I love wuxia. But I have hard time watching this drama because it requires too much attention to detail. If you're not super focused on only this one drama then you can't really watch it. And if it doesn't grab your full attention, you can skip it. If you're not 100% into it, 99% won't do.

I do encounter dramas that I fully devote myself to, submerge myself in, because they are so immersive in the storytelling. The last drama was My Journey To You, I watched in 3 days on a binge marathon and nothing else distracted me.
0 1
On Hello Mr. Gu • Nov 6, 2023
Title Hello Mr. Gu
Why is the door into Mr. Gu's apartment like a bank vault doors? Must be around 15 cm thick. Zombie apocalypse protection?
5 1
Replying to Grouchy • Nov 6, 2023
it's okay! every drama has their own audience . this drama is for a mystery, wuxia, friendship, bromance fan.wuxia,…
Yes, almost like a computer game. hehe..
3 1
Replying to Grouchy • Nov 5, 2023
it's okay! every drama has their own audience . this drama is for a mystery, wuxia, friendship, bromance fan.wuxia,…
I am still watching, but I find it difficult to keep track of all the new characters each "investigation" and all the clues and information. But I don't think I will drop it, hopefully it evolves from these "side quests".
1 3
Replying to Grouchy • Nov 5, 2023
it's okay! every drama has their own audience . this drama is for a mystery, wuxia, friendship, bromance fan.wuxia,…
True, I recognize that. I am a little bored with each episode being a new investigation. But I can see why people like it, there's nothing bad about it, I just prefer all the drama being its own story, so it's difficult for me to watch 40 little different stories with different cast every episode.
1 6
On Castaway Diva • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
Ok, the memory loss of the supposed ML is too cliché. I just hope it's not going to some long drawn out process of going back forth and back about his identity, and only in the finale last 3 min we see them finally realize it.
27 1
On Doona! • Oct 31, 2023
Title Doona!
A rather dull drama IMO. It was well made, but not very interesting. Luckily it wasn't very long, only 9 episodes, if it were 16 episodes I would have dropped it.
11 0
Replying to Choppy • Oct 24, 2023
oh my god if "hearing too well" is one of the symptom, so yichan might actually lose his? im scared now 😭
Its sensitivity to noise, some noises even not loud can be painful.
2 0