Don't distress others with such claims. The news reports are very clear. If there is suspicion of foul play the police would find it. This is very sad, but we should not give up on reason.
This is so awful and sorrowing. It will reverberate throughout korean society that such a top actor was hounded to his death by social stigma.... which are considered minor things elsewhere.
I am only speculating, I know know nothing, but I think like in Ancient Love Poetry, they are of equal status.…
Remember, in first episode, she was an anomaly already. No two fire phoenix queens existed at the same time. Maybe she isn't a fire phoenix queen? Hmmm... maybe bigger?
good morning loves,, merry christmas and happy TLI new episodes day ⭐️⭐️😊😊 i have a question below…
I am only speculating, I know know nothing, but I think like in Ancient Love Poetry, they are of equal status. Both becoming true gods. You can forget that old hag, she's irrelevant.
I actually really enjoy this xianxia. Very light and fluffy. Perfect escapism into a fantasy world. It's not perfect, the production quality can be much better, it's what you would expect from 5 years ago, the computer graphics and set sometimes feel lacking in quality. But I like the story, characters, and the pace seems just fine. Looking forward to every episode, my main drama now.
Finished tonight after some time and I liked it very much overall.
I want to mention this though, it borrowed a lot from IU's Golden Hour concert theme, I feel like, I felt like I was watching IU's concert whenever the FL was doing such a thing, ESPECIALLY at the end.
Pretty good joseon era kdrama. Clearly a more comedy focused drama, and a steady paced drama. If you like light-hearted kdramas then this is a fine one, reminds me of Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (2019), very similar style.
LOL! I am just starting but it does not look stale! It is taking a while to get used to the characters but I am…
It's not awesome, it's okay, but I would recommend My Journey to You with Zhang Ling He and Yu Shu Xin (Esther Yu). It's a faaaaaar greater exercise in drama, better chemistry. I love Bai Lu, but this is not working for her.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-67825665
It's not perfect, the production quality can be much better, it's what you would expect from 5 years ago, the computer graphics and set sometimes feel lacking in quality.
But I like the story, characters, and the pace seems just fine. Looking forward to every episode, my main drama now.
I want to mention this though, it borrowed a lot from IU's Golden Hour concert theme, I feel like, I felt like I was watching IU's concert whenever the FL was doing such a thing, ESPECIALLY at the end.
But fun drama.
If you like light-hearted kdramas then this is a fine one, reminds me of Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (2019), very similar style.
I love Bai Lu, but this is not working for her.