The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Last Online: Mar 4, 2017

bambamby

Zombieland / living with daryl. LOL
Shopping King Louie
Nov 11, 2016
Who has finally a favorite drama this 2016????? YES! Shopping king louie is so far the best drama to me until the date. Yeah, maybe I'm exaggerating? Probably. I needed a drama like this? Absolutely. Pure ! They are so pure… I just wanna hug all these pure souls and no leave them go never!! Lets go to start: - Plot : Something new without introducing new things to the romcom (Yeah it sounds so twisted) - Cast: ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. The leads are so extra and pure that I can't say nothing more. - Drama itself: It had the perfect amount of love, comedy and good acting. - Music and effects: SO CUTE AND FUNNY! If you wanna spend a good moment watching a drama, buy this! Yeah, spend all your time and hours watching them. Embrace the cuteness of Seo in Guk (what a gem, is this puppy even real?) Con: mmmmmm maybe the drama topic tips? But Bah you almost don't realize it and I gave up trying to find dramas who delete these topics. If you wanna find yourself smiling when some of these characters are smiling, this will be your drama. Have a good time queens and kings of shopping. See ya!