K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 34 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 55 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On In Kyana Aitsu ga Giri no Ani!? Season 2 • May 5, 2026 Title In Kyana Aitsu ga Giri no Ani!? Season 2 Hoping Gagaoolala pick up this season like they did the first. 3 2
Replying to TiraMisu • May 5, 2026 Title In Kyana Aitsu ga Giri no Ani!? Can someone please tell me where I can watch the full hour? On YouTube or a different site (not some app I’m… Gagaoolala have it as part of their new Verticals format. 2 0
Replying to Lili • May 5, 2026 Title In Kyana Aitsu ga Giri no Ani!? where to watch? Gagaoolala have it in their verticals genre. 2 0
Replying to Chun Mo Rionnag • Apr 18, 2026 Title Burnout Syndrome Some of the slogans emulated his behaviour. I love the Drag Race one though, because he really was a Charisma… Same!!! 1 0
Replying to Sin Dee • Apr 16, 2026 Title Burnout Syndrome I'm proud of Dew and how much he's grown from his previous work. When it comes to OffGun, I will always root for… Some of the slogans emulated his behaviour. I love the Drag Race one though, because he really was a Charisma Uniqueness Nerve Talent of a man. 1 2
Replying to Chun Mo Rionnag • Jan 31, 2026 Title Everyone Is a Stupid Thank you for subbing this. If you hadn't, I would have missed this heartwarming short film. I watched it this evening, and posted a review.Thank you again. Both were so touching. 1 1
Replying to Nicksden • Jan 26, 2026 Title Everyone Is a Stupid I'm subbing this short ^^ Thank you for subbing this. If you hadn't, I would have missed this heartwarming short film. 1 3
Replying to Lotus • Sep 20, 2025 Title Kick in Love please create a page for The Guy Next Door with Jeon Yu Bin! SEEKmedia Youtube If you have the details, you can create the page yourself. 0 0
Replying to Thriftben • Sep 20, 2025 Title Sexual Lessons: The Side Story this was cute wish I knew who the actors were in this series so I could follow them A few comments up from yours someone has listed them out for both seasons. 0 0
Replying to Alejandro • Aug 30, 2025 Title Golden Feathers This sounds like a BL rendition of Cruel Intentions...I'm looking forward to watching this! I thought the plot sounded familiar. 0 0
Replying to Gidi Sela • Aug 28, 2025 Title My Bias Is Showing?! Does anyone have the link for iQIYI as I use VPN without succeed https://www.iq.com/play/my-bias-is-showing-episode-1-25qzy8dr274?lang=en_us 0 0
Replying to Iseldini • Jun 12, 2025 Title Heart by Heart THIS!!!And also after Top Form I don't wanna see Boom with anyone else but Smart The irony being Smart has already walked away from everything Top Form. 2 1
On 7 Times 4 Days • Jun 10, 2025 Title 7 Times 4 Days Episode 1 now released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbBgV2NE_i8 3 0
Replying to Chun Mo Rionnag • Jun 9, 2025 Title Ball Boy Tactics On iQIYI it is. You'd have to ask them. 0 0
Replying to dank_by • Jun 5, 2025 Title Ball Boy Tactics Which network will this air on? Viki? Or its not going to get an international release? iQIYI, Heavenly, and Gagaoolala (depending on region). 1 0
Replying to Chun Mo Rionnag • May 28, 2025 List SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY BLS You may wish to include:* Love Sick (original and remake)* Gelboys* I Will Knock You* Seven Days: Monday - Thursday… * A Secretly Love 0 0
TamzinMillemni • May 28, 2025 List SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY BLS You may wish to include:* Love Sick (original and remake)* Gelboys* I Will Knock You* Seven Days: Monday - Thursday / Seven Days: Friday - Sunday * Boys in Love 1 1
On Teach Me How • May 17, 2025 Title Teach Me How So it seems they uploaded this with a title that included the provision of English subtitles. Spoiler: either the subtitles have since been removed, or were never provided in the first place. 0 0
Thank you again. Both were so touching.
If you hadn't, I would have missed this heartwarming short film.
* Love Sick (original and remake)
* Gelboys
* I Will Knock You
* Seven Days: Monday - Thursday / Seven Days: Friday - Sunday
* Boys in Love