News
On Lee Se Hee • Mar 27, 2022
Person Lee Se Hee
I can understand even when she's been in the industry long she has a lot of supporting roles than lead. If you look at her acting in Ep 51 of Young Lady and Gentleman, where she is crying...you will get what I've been saying about her.
1 0
On The Overbearing Love • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Overbearing Love
It's underrated!
1 0
On Braveness of the Ming • Mar 16, 2022
Title Braveness of the Ming
My two beloved actors, ZH & JT in one series, how wonderful! But how long must we wait???
2 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
His pronunciation is not bad actually. At least he sounds like someone who has actually lived overseas before.There…
Not necessarily.
0 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
His pronunciation is not bad actually. At least he sounds like someone who has actually lived overseas before.There…
Point taken. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
His pronunciation is not bad actually. At least he sounds like someone who has actually lived overseas before.There…
If you think he sounded pretty perfect, then you are entitled to your own opinion. I just don’t agree. No need to ask me about my ‘estimation’ as you mentioned. You can watch YouTube with non-English nationals speaking excellent english featured. Observe properly and judge if AYS is nowhere near at least in this respect.
0 2
Replying to Lovely boyoung • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
that was years ago ...
I wonder why also. French accent is very easy to lose because it doesn't really have much rising and falling intonation. My daughter studied French for 4yrs in school, got a certificate for proficiency but she doesn't speak English with French accent.
0 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
It's an interesting question. With non-tonal languages like English, I try to avoid conflating "accent" with "fluency."…
Proficiency is synonymous with Fluency. There is a standard rating in English proficiency. This includes writing, reading, and speaking. When a speaker is weak in one of the categories, then fluency is a far-fetched term referring to this speaker .But don't get me wrong... I love AHS. It's just that I am not blind to his weaknesses despite being a fan. I rather accept him for what & who he is.
0 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
His pronunciation is not bad actually. At least he sounds like someone who has actually lived overseas before.There…
I didn't say he was bad. I believe I said...'not excellent!' I have known Koreans who studied in Canada for only 3 years and their enunciation is good. But I guess, yeah, he didn't pay much attention.
0 6
Replying to Lovely boyoung • Mar 15, 2022
Title Business Proposal
that was years ago ...
Even…once you learn English, it’s forever! Well, supposedly…
0 2
On Business Proposal • Mar 15, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Every thing in this series is a big cliche. But what is exciting to see is the cast. The ML is hot after finishing the series with Kim Yoo-jung. He is definitely eye candy. But I am wondering why he is not excellent in English pronunciation considering he lived in Canada for a long while.
2 16
Replying to mooc • Mar 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
He is Chairman of a company. Wonder how the company survived the guys stupidity is beyond me.
LOL! You are correct.
0 0
Replying to Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Replying to deleted comment
The FL annoyed the hell out of me from the start.
1 0
Replying to Lia Myrhh • Mar 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Cho Sa Ra is arguably one of the worst female characters ever written and that I've had the displeasure of watching.…
LOL!
1 0
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Mar 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
The cast is great except for the female lead.
I agree with you. I commented the same thing in one of the episodes of this show.
0 0
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Feb 28, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
The cast is great except for the female lead.
There are a lot of performers who can cry with style and gain approval from the viewers. This is called skill. When acting it is not about how to satisfy yourself as an actor. The general public who watch you act matters a lot. Their perception matters because this is where money comes from. I am not saying she is hopeless. I am saying her acting is over the top.
2 2
Replying to layla_22 • Feb 28, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Yep, just sad how the writer destroyed what started out as a wonderful drama.
Actually, you cannot say that the writer ruined the story. It is the writer who created the story. They sell the story and script to the producer. So, even before deciding who will be casted, taping and airing, the story and script were already there. Perhaps the story is good but the director is not.
0 1
Replying to jor • Feb 28, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
For sure this writer ruined a good theme and an excellent cast. It could have provided us with moments of joy…
The cast is great except for the female lead.
1 5
Replying to Goddess Hell • Feb 28, 2022
Person Lee Se Hee
Beautiful and talented actress.Loved her in Catch the Ghost .Hope to see you in more dramas and movies.
She needs more acting lessons.
0 1
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Feb 28, 2022
Person Lee Se Hee
Her eyes when smiles makes me think of Jisoo
Not for me. Jisoo is a goddess.
0 1