News
On Unchained Love • Jan 11, 2023
Title Unchained Love
I am planning to watch this drama since it is Dylan Wang. Is it good! Feedback please!
3 4
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
So what happened to the eyes? Is it for surgery?
0 8
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
Oh nothing yet from where I am.
0 10
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
Which episode is that?
0 22
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 18, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
The rating is going down; there is a perfectly a good explanation - not receiving well with the audience or are you blind?
3 2
Replying to minh_ • Dec 18, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
the king loves her personality, not her looks, he's not like you
Thank God I am 'me' then. It' not only the face, though.
1 1
On The Forbidden Marriage • Dec 18, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
It's not good as expected. The ML is good but not the FL. I don't think she's attractive enough to be an FL fantasy. Her face, her gazes, even her body are not seductive enough to seduce a King. And obviously, she lacks charisma.
0 10
On The Emperor's Love • Dec 18, 2022
Title The Emperor's Love
I am excited about his upcoming dramas.
0 0
Replying to Mimi lily • Nov 15, 2022
Person Jeremy Xu
They should change this pc, he looks like blood drained vampire on here.
But looks better than the previous photos.
2 0
On Xu Shao Ying • Nov 11, 2022
Person Xu Shao Ying
I can see that this actor is a very passionate one. He has this intense gaze that can reach your soul; one endearing quality of an actor. His actions are believable 'maneuvers' are believable. He should have more projects.
6 0
On Arthur Chen • Nov 3, 2022
Person Arthur Chen
I can tell that he's a very very intense actor.
12 0
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Oct 25, 2022
Title Because of Love
I didn't watch this drama because I am prejudiced about the FL. So, now I am hungry for WC's upcoming projects.
I think we are the same. I don't like the FL. The drama had been completed long ago but I only watch it now because my curiosity is picking up. I like the ML so much I don't like to be disappointed in the end because of the FL. But anyway, I am willing to make a go for WC.
0 0
Replying to Cicada • Oct 25, 2022
Title The Emperor's Love
Learn chinese and you wont need english anymore:)
As if it is easy. Many people would like to but can't for many reasons.
7 0
On Julia Xiang • Oct 21, 2022
Person Julia Xiang
She should do more drama. Her acting is good and she looks every inch a star on screen.
1 0
On Wen De Guang • Oct 21, 2022
Person Wen De Guang
I like most of the the works done by Wen De Guang.
1 0
Replying to turnthepaige • Oct 13, 2022
Person Julia Xiang
Her and Wang An Yu have to star in a drama together again. It's not a want, it's a NEED.
I super agree.
0 0
On Kam Woo Sung • Oct 12, 2022
Person Kam Woo Sung
His drama series are so underrated and he is a great actor.
1 0
On Yoon Sun Woo • Sep 29, 2022
Person Yoon Sun Woo
This guy is a good actor. I hope he gets to land more main role projects.
4 0
On Because of Love • Sep 22, 2022
Title Because of Love
I didn't watch this drama because I am prejudiced about the FL. So, now I am hungry for WC's upcoming projects.
2 1
On The Emperor's Love • Sep 22, 2022
Title The Emperor's Love
I am looking forward to this drama especially coming from Wallace Chung,
8 0