News
On You Are My Youth • Sep 8, 2022
Title You Are My Youth
Yes to this project...
2 0
On The Starry Love • Aug 31, 2022
Title The Starry Love
I hope this will air the earliest.
4 0
lo_ve • Aug 27, 2022
Article Park Bo Gum and IU will reportedly work together in a new drama!
Good news!
1 0
On Royal Rumours • Aug 21, 2022
Title Royal Rumours
When is this gonna air?
2 3
lo_ve • Aug 4, 2022
Article "The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate" wraps up filming with Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, and Shin Hyu
Excited!
1 0
Replying to augustine bowery • Jul 31, 2022
Person Kim Da Mi
you can never bring successful people down just because you dislike them. nahhh life will never work that way.…
According to Psychologist Piaget in his theory of stages of development, an attitude which does not accept the perspective of others is likened to egocentrism. This characteristic is seen in children between 2-4 yrs old. They see the world through their own eyes. Their perspective is narrow and fail to see what others, such as adults, can see. FYI: There are no rules that says you can only write drama reviews here...But anyways, base on your last comment I should really stop answering your comments for very obvious reasons. So, ciao!
0 1
Replying to augustine bowery • Jul 30, 2022
Person Kim Da Mi
you can never bring successful people down just because you dislike them. nahhh life will never work that way.…
Then you have not seen enough comments in this area. "Happy Birthday" posts are flooding...so, you consider this a 'review'? Stating 'I dislike her' is not a personal attack. I did not criticize her or anything that is considered an attack. This is stating my personal view.
0 3
Replying to H. R. Nikam • Jul 24, 2022
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
The cast looks so promising. Just can't get enough of Deng Wei in period setting and looks like we'll be spoiled…
More criticisms mean long waiting...
0 0
Replying to Gal4onok • Jul 24, 2022
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I hope Jeremy could fill the slips and gaps in his partner's mediocre acting scills. He is great in connecting…
Jeremy can make up for any FL's imperfection in acting.
0 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Jul 24, 2022
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Been waiting...
3 0
lo_ve • Jun 23, 2022
Article Jang Geun Suk in talks to return to acting after four years!
I am waiting. Also let me just take the chance to say 'thank you' for your music 'otokajo'. It's been my fave until now. My first fave Korean song among three.
1 0
Replying to augustine bowery • Jun 22, 2022
Person Kim Da Mi
you can never bring successful people down just because you dislike them. nahhh life will never work that way.…
I am neither a bitter broke woman nor a bitter broke man. I am a fan of other valuable artists besides Kim Da Mi. What's the fuss? I dislike her you like her. In life there will always be someone a person does not like. Accept that.
4 5
On Rose and Gun • Jun 21, 2022
Title Rose and Gun
Hurray! Another one coming on air from Jin Han.
0 0
On Chen Xing Xu • Jun 21, 2022
Person Chen Xing Xu
The former photo is better than this.
4 1
On Hidden Love • Jun 21, 2022
Title Hidden Love
Please air soon.
1 6
On The Emperor's Love • Jun 20, 2022
Title The Emperor's Love
I hope it's gonna air very soon. Every drama of Wallace is worth watching.
7 0
On King the Land • Jun 18, 2022
Title King the Land
Can't wait....
3 0
On Royal Rumours • Jun 14, 2022
Title Royal Rumours
When is this going to air?
1 0
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Jun 10, 2022
Person Shawn Dou
'Tears in Heaven' is well-scripted and directed. It was just underrated!
So the problem is not in picking up the director and writer then. Perhaps the agency is not strategic enough. I think that he is a great actor.
1 0
On Lin Ji Dong • Jun 10, 2022
Person Lin Ji Dong
I think this director is quite good.
0 0