K-Drama
Replying to VelvetLady852 • Oct 26, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
Yes he is a very good actor! I first saw him in "A familiar Stranger", and really like his portrayal of Gong Shang…
I first encountered him at My Journey To You. I was impressed first by his 'gaze'; very intelligent and unwavering. Then observing him acting closely, I was more impressed; very passionate and intense at precise temperature. He's got a very commanding personality that you will never mistake him as an ordinary guy. And reading his profile confirmed my hypothesis.
2 0
On Legend of the Female General • Oct 21, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
Looking forward to watch a drama with Ryan Cheng as a the main lead. He is definitely capable.
7 2
Replying to Dedra70 • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
I can say that I agree with HYM's father that FXW is too good to be true. He just positions himself to be too…
I don't think that FXW is trying to be perfect. Rather, I think he is trying his best to please her and be acceptable for the woman he likes due to his background. He is a very sincere guy. He knew that he has a "poor" family background and he believes that this is a weakness, This is something that he cannot change and he is trying to make up by "showcasing" his other good qualities. There is nothing wrong with this. But having said that, he is insecure and believes that a man is "measured" for his professional capability because in reality, most parents and women are like this. But Rose is "eccentrically" romantic or should I say...uniquely romantic, which means that "money" is not an important ingredient in her relationship.
4 0
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
It's fairly good series. But the men, the character of these men leaves something to be desired.
8 0
Replying to dramafan2323 • Jun 9, 2024
Article "I tortured myself": "Marry My Husband" Song Ha Yoon Dishes on Her Experience Acting Jung Soo Min
There is star quality and there are actors who may not be „star quality“, where you know that if you watch…
You cannot hide a star no matter how much you wanted it to.; they are so charismatic you cannot control it.
0 0
Replying to fuji777 • Jun 8, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I agree, especially since her character is a doctor.Here's a link to a recent article about alcoholism in a Korean…
I am sure that I am good at reading comprehension but I am lost 'in your translation'.
0 0
Lily Alice • Feb 26, 2024
Article "I tortured myself": "Marry My Husband" Song Ha Yoon Dishes on Her Experience Acting Jung Soo Min
I still think that she lacks the "it" for the star quality.
3 4
Replying to fuji777 • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I agree, especially since her character is a doctor.Here's a link to a recent article about alcoholism in a Korean…
Few surgeons drink heavy and often in real life because they are always on call.
5 2
Replying to HJHofT17 • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I love her acting, but when it comes to kiss scenes don't expect much cause she rarely, if ever, kisses back.
I noticed this...
0 0
Replying to wanna_eat_ramyeon_with_m • Feb 18, 2024
Title The Double
When will this be released??! Im craving for WJY drama for 2024😭
And with WXY no less!
3 0
Replying to SIGS • Jan 16, 2024
Article IU Rings in the New Year by Making a Generous Donation
bruhhMatthew 5:16"In the same way, let your light shine before people, so they can see the good things you do…
You clearly have a Psychological problem.
0 0
Replying to SIGS • Jan 16, 2024
Article IU Rings in the New Year by Making a Generous Donation
bruhhMatthew 5:16"In the same way, let your light shine before people, so they can see the good things you do…
YOU ARE HOPELESS!
0 0
On Second Chance Romance • Jan 11, 2024
Title Second Chance Romance
My Gosh! Passionately anticipating any Wallace Chung drama/movie.
13 0
Replying to SIGS • Jan 2, 2024
Article IU Rings in the New Year by Making a Generous Donation
Hmmm @SanSebastian I see the point you're trynna make, but you see, the place where i disagree with you is you…
How do you know that we are not praising God? You and your righteous act but so quick to judge others. What a hypocrite!
3 0
Replying to SIGS • Jan 2, 2024
Article IU Rings in the New Year by Making a Generous Donation
bruhhMatthew 5:16"In the same way, let your light shine before people, so they can see the good things you do…
Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain. You claimed to read the Bible, but you are using it to argue and create friction between people. Who do you think sinned more?
6 3
Replying to GeekCharmin • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Boss
not ZRN! I have a love hate relationship with her
I don't like her. Same boring hairstyle. Monotonous personality.
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Dec 2, 2023
Title Legend of the Female General
EXCITED FOR RYAN CHENG
3 0
On A Beautiful Mind • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Beautiful Mind
Excited!
0 0
On Victor Ma • Nov 24, 2023
Person Victor Ma
This guy is charismatic and can act his role well. I think he can be a fantastic ML. A CEO role might be good because he has such a strong personality.
11 0
On I May Love You • Nov 23, 2023
Title I May Love You
Looking forward...
3 0