Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2,270 LV9
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Exit • Nov 23, 2020
Title Exit
Jo Jung Suk is awesome. I keep looking at Yoona’s long neck, LOL. Really love that this movie make me laughs a few times. Stop yelling at the climber’s name when he is trying to focus on climbing ...fun movie to watch
2 0
On Josee • Nov 23, 2020
Title Josee
Saw the trailer on U-tube. Looks interesting
1 0
Hmmm... nice little short story. . However, I think all the cast were immature in acting especially the FL. I don’t want to criticize her, but a better actress would have been more satisfy.
Note - Don’t stand in the middle of the road, especially at night and raining, Don’t blank stare at oncoming traffic on crosswalk.
0 0
On Cho Seung Woo • Nov 22, 2020
Person Cho Seung Woo
Finished watching “The Classic” and “Inside Man”. Movies with CSW on gave me that total satisfaction feeling. Natural, charming, charismatic ...
5 0
Replying to iv4lyfee • Nov 21, 2020
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
I didn't like the way Noh Eul and Shin Joon's mom treated him :( They should have leave the past behind... :(
Exactly. So stubborn. The mom continue rejecting him until his last day to serve him the last meal.
0 0
On Forgotten • Nov 20, 2020
Title Forgotten Spoiler
Thought I know what was going on when he taking medication and having delusion and suspicious thought. After watching the whole movie, I don’t know what is going on. As much as I like Kang Ha Neul, the plot was very confusing
1 0
Replying to Randz • Nov 19, 2020
Title Hellbound
I remember reading somewhere that it will be 3 seasons ...
I hope it is good
0 0
On Voice of Silence • Nov 19, 2020
One of my friend work for ServePro company that doing this kind of crime scene clean up job. Really crazy shit.
0 3
On Extreme Job • Nov 19, 2020
Title Extreme Job
Now I want some fried chicken. Love the hard humor or dump humor, whatever you want to call it.
3 0
Replying to nane limon • Nov 18, 2020
Title Pinocchio
Because legally he was her uncle.
They weren’t blood related.
1 1
Replying to waterdrop • Nov 18, 2020
Title Late Autumn
where did you guys watch this movie? i've been trying to find it on many different platforms but I had no luck!
I believe it is on Viki and DramaCool
0 0