News
On Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame • Oct 28, 2020
Title Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame
Have not watch this kind of movie for a while. Really not used to it anymore. Too fake, too much stunt. None of the male character looks good. Drop. Many others to watch
1 0
Replying to Suzzyy • Oct 25, 2020
Title Secret Love Affair
Is it intense?
It is not an action or thriller drama. An intense love affair perhaps. The piano playing kind of relax and smoother out the atmosphere., I think. As I recall, no fighting scene.
0 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Oct 25, 2020
Title Uncontrollably Fond
Dislike the female characters especially the bing eating part. Their hearts and minds are opposite. Do not treat your love one mean and cruel. Life can be short. Kim Woo Bin is so handsome in this movie. Dislike the frustrating storyline overall.
2 2
Replying to Selbee • Oct 25, 2020
Title Doctors
I love Kdrama. I liked this one a lot.But it is not different from other medical dramas. So, just one question:…
I think it is Asian culture in general. People are more reserve and shy. There are several unconventional Korean movies or drama that worth watching such as “The Handmaiden”, “Secret Love Affair” , “A Man and a Woman,”, “My P.S. Partner”. Chinese movie like “Lust Caution”
1 0
ureshii • Oct 24, 2020
Article Questionable K-Drama Hairstyles
Haha... love it. The ML in BOF and Pinocchio was awful. I think someone mentioned the Chicago Typewriter. Also Reply 1988 all those ladies wore wig. The Japanese samurai or warriors hairs worth mention.. keep writing more articles. Love your humor
1 1
Replying to wattagotta • Oct 22, 2020
Title The Classic
For your first question, originally the director wanted Jo Insung to play both the roles of the past and present,…
Thanks for the inside information. I have seen Jo InSung in other movies/dramas before, he is quite good looking. Cho SeungWoo no doubt is is so much refine in acting.
2 0
On Master • Oct 22, 2020
Title Master
Kim Woo Bin was fun to watch in this movie. Tall handsome and charming. Surprisingly Lee Byun Hun played that role. Kang Dong Won has that witty look always looks good as a detective. The plot is nothing new. 2.5 hour long. I was getting impatient for the movie to end sooner.
2 0
On Old Boy • Oct 21, 2020
Title Old Boy
After watching “I saw the Devil” I want to see another movie of Choi Min Shik, this one was famous, but not my cup of tea. If you are into violent thriller, this movie is for you. Weird and gross.
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 20, 2020
Article A Tribute to Takeuchi Yuko
So sad. RIP.
1 0
On A Moment to Remember • Oct 20, 2020
Title A Moment to Remember Spoiler
What a beautiful movie. 22 yo Son Ye Jin looks like a teenager. Have seen Jung Woo Sung in the past, he is the most sexy in this film. In real life though, Alzheimer is an old people disease, she is too young to have that late stage of illness. I thought that hard beating of her ex was so unnecessary. “The Classic” was another one of Son Ye Jin best performance.
0 4
On Dangerous Liaisons • Oct 18, 2020
Title Dangerous Liaisons
Have seen the Western version, can’t help but compare. I felt like the female lead (Zhang Ziyi) just not as striking and doesn’t engrave a strong impression to the audience. The whole movie lack of the raw beauty.. idk.. 6/10 rating for me
2 6
DragonAlien • Oct 18, 2020
Article A Stalker's Guide to Leung Tony
Your articles of Andy Leung, also saw other HK actors Andy Lou, Chou Yun Fa, remind me of when I was a kid. My whole family (except dad) used to watch HK and Taiwan movies and drama after dinner. Now I must rewatch some of this old good movies again. Good old sweet Chinese language movies. Thank you. Andy Leung is such a good actor. I want to wish him all the best and health.
4 0
On Infernal Affairs • Oct 18, 2020
Title Infernal Affairs
Two of my old time favorite Hong Kong actors. I must watch this movie
4 0
Ceki • Oct 18, 2020
Article Zhang Ziyi Apologizes to the Song Couple
Weird but funny
0 0
On Untold Scandal • Oct 18, 2020
Title Untold Scandal
Several people asked where to watch it. Might be a late answer, It is on Amazon Prime
0 0
On The Man from Nowhere • Oct 18, 2020
Title The Man from Nowhere
Wow, the little girl in the movie has grown up to be a beautiful actress now. Just finished watching “Snowy Road” and “Ordinary People”. Damn, Kin Sae Ron can act.
1 0
On Heo Yi Jae • Oct 18, 2020
Person Heo Yi Jae
Just finished watching “Sunflower”. Thought she looks familiar but not 100% sure. Reading her profile here, totally agree she looks like Kim Tae Hee, LOL
1 0
On Sunflower • Oct 18, 2020
Title Sunflower
This movie give me taste of sweet, sour, bitter, spicy ... I stop at last 20 minutes ... I have enough
0 0
On More Than Family • Oct 18, 2020
Title More Than Family
Saw U-tub about this movie, looks cute.
0 1
Replying to Chia6 • Oct 17, 2020
Title My Annoying Brother
Have you seen Miracle in Cell no.7 ?
Definitely worth watching. The rating had been 9.2 consistently. Also the movie “Always”. Really good movies
1 1

1