Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: ♕ I am Your Majesty 전하 ♕
  • Contribution Points: 996 LV6
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 26, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award6 Flower Award12 Coin Gift Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award3 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Lore Librarian1 Mic Drop Darling1 Emotional Bandage3 Reply Hugger3 Soulmate Screamer5 Big Brain Award2

Cho Na

♕ I am Your Majesty 전하 ♕
On Their Wonderful Time • Sep 3, 2024
Omg... FL is so hilarious with her antics. Idk how the drama will explain about her being 'possessed'. I was surprised... she is the FL in Miss Truth.
9 2
Replying to JoyshreeSaikia • Sep 3, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age Spoiler
i donot know why but in every drama i end up liking 2nd couples more then main couples......same goes here ......i…
She will end up with someone else as per character chart.
4 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Sep 3, 2024
Title We All Lie
I keep wondering if there is going to be a twist here. That this is going to turn out to be a drama that she is…
I haven't started the drama, but I'm suspicious with the title We All Lie 😂😂😂 I even assumed that FL lies, too...
4 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Sep 3, 2024
Title We All Lie
FL in the poster lowk look like jang nara🫢🫢😆
When I saw the title, I actually was reminded of Jang Na Ra's drama My Happy Ending.
2 1
Replying to Enzek • Sep 3, 2024
I like the ending of this drama.I think because she doesn't has any motivation to live anymore. The only reason…
What's the story about?
1 1
Replying to Joy • Sep 2, 2024
Title Dawn Is Breaking Spoiler
can i ask if the second couple has happy ending?!
Unfortunately no
3 2
Replying to Helen T • Sep 2, 2024
This drama has so many loopholes! LMT's backstory is unclear, and the misunderstanding between LMT and ZY is unknown.…
No misunderstanding. He had an affair with that villain girl. She found out, broke up with him, and left. Mian Tang doesn't want to share her man. Period.
4 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Sep 2, 2024
When I saw that guy smirk after talking to Yun Seo on the phone... then I saw who he is... darn it, I'm still salty with his role in A Good Day to Be a Dog!!! 😒
12 1
Replying to twinty • Sep 1, 2024
I am sure this will be great. I just started. Episode 1 is not too exciting. I will keep watching but usually…
No she's not
1 1
Replying to Nayanika • Sep 1, 2024
Title Fateful Love Spoiler
The edit of this one is kinda off. 4 first episode and still confused by 2 hunter and poison needle. Who are they?…
The two people are from the island. They wanted to know if FL is also one of them. But they're like two stupid people, lol...
1 6
Replying to A Yu • Sep 1, 2024
Title Fateful Love
As I am already finished the novel I don't want to spoil you but your guess is wrong . Only FL is from modern…
Give me a spoiler, how is the ending?
0 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Sep 1, 2024
Title Dawn Is Breaking Spoiler
Donfang Zui wants revenge on those that killed his family many years ago. He and the fl met as children so he…
FL was about to marry SML, the Crown Prince. She mistakenly thought that SML was her childhood sweetheart so she loved SML. Just before their wedding she accidentally witnessed a killing scene by ML (he killed a bad guy minister), as you read in the synopsis. So when ML canceled her wedding ceremony and mandated her to marry him, she hated and feared ML, thinking that he married her to silence her because she was the eyewitness to the murder. But ML is actually FL's childhood sweetheart.
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Sep 1, 2024
Cui XingDi, please accept my apology.
I'm glad he is not the one although he would be the perfect one. But that would be heartbreaking for Xing Zhou...
3 1
Replying to Helena • Sep 1, 2024
I think we should consider it as it’s been after a year , they have been treating him and finally got his antidotes,…
You are positive minded 😊😊😊
2 0
Replying to Choosenghost • Sep 1, 2024
I'm reading fl stabbed ml for whatever reasons. Is this new trend in cdramas?.
Lol... yeah... I saw 3 recent historical dramas where the FLs stabbed MLs... and 2 recent historical dramas where FLs bit MLs... The Chinese FLs are quite vicious... hahaha...
5 0