Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I LOVE YOU MORE
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Rude.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see you *Opens eyes more widely*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see you
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
In your dreams ;u;
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're not excused.
0 0
Replying to DBSK • Oct 11, 2013
Title Marriage Blue
I'm so excited about this drama!!
*movie. Typo :/
0 0
Replying to DBSK • Oct 11, 2013
Title Marriage Blue
I'm so excited about this drama!!
*movie. Typo :/
0 0
Replying to PeridotMagic • Oct 11, 2013
Title I AM.
This is going to be hard to watch with just Yunho and Changmin....nope. Not gonna do it. It's not DBSK without…
My exact feeling...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
AYYY GIRL
0 0
On Marriage Blue • Jun 24, 2013
Title Marriage Blue
I'm so excited about this drama!!
0 0
On Jae Hee • May 25, 2013
Person Jae Hee
Happy birthday! I love you <3
0 0
On Nail Shop Paris • May 13, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris
Can't wait to watch this after my exam :3
0 0
